4.6 5 0 89 89 Nuestro cálido y acogedor sabor a latte de calabaza sabe a otoño con notas de crema, espresso suave de especias de calabaza y una pizca de canela.
eos Bálsamo labial con sabor a latte de calabaza
  • 4.6 De
  • 89 Reseñas

15/01/2020
awesome!!!
this had such a nice scent but most importantly they reall work and last a very long time
14/01/2020
EOS
Ok first impression when I opened it I loved the smell. When I applied on my lips it didnt have a greasy film that you get with other lip balms. I am a collector of EOS and I love the cute packaging it comes in. This is one of my top 5.
09/01/2020
Smells good enough to eat
As with all the EOS brand chapsticks I’ve purchased, this did not disappoint. As soon as I opened it I could immediately smell the pumpkin. I figured the scent would wear off within seconds of putting it on my lips, but I was wrong. Both the moisture and yummy pumpkin scent lasted a long time !!!
08/01/2020
Lips moisturized
Keep my lips moisturized. Love it. My all time favorite brand.
06/01/2020
Smooth & Tasty
The eos brand is already a favorite of mine. The Whipped Pumpkin Spice has the lasting smell I enjoy in other balms I have purchased. Your lips will be left feeling silky smooth and you'll s desert for hours after application.
02/01/2020
🎃😁
Me encanta su sabor y durabilidad lo recomiendo . Fue un regalo de una amiga y listo será parte d mi cartera de cosmeticos...
30/12/2019
Pumpkin taste
It makes your lips very soft and you have the smell n taste of pumpkin
30/12/2019
Tastes good
I really love how moisterized this left my lips feeling and it tastes and smells really good.
29/12/2019
Perfect for winter dry lips
My lips start to get dry during fall and then Super dry during winter so I need a product that will provide lots of moisture to my lips this product did just that and it didn't leave a weird film on my lips I couldn't even tell it was there and the Pumpkin flavor was great for fall😊
25/12/2019
Perfect Stocking Stuffer!
I absolutely LOVE this flavor! Not only does it leave your lips feeling incredibly soft all day long but the taste is amazing! An absolutely must have for the season. I would recommend this to all my friends!
22/12/2019
New flavors
This product just keeps getting better the flavor is good never have to throw away because it in the cap like other product out there make more flavors yes
19/12/2019
Moisturize Me
My family & I always carry an Eos with us and we absolutely love it! I recommend to anyone who loves keeping there lips moisturized and great stocking stuffers or gifts.
18/12/2019
Lips
This product just keeps getting better the flavor is good never have to throw away because it in the cap like other product out there make more flavors the flavors are amazing you have your fall ,Summer but I use the pumpkin flavor all the time .
17/12/2019
I recommend it
I highly recommend eos products for two years using these products and I really do not regret I made a very good choice, what I do not like is that they give the option to give a review of a product in particular since there are really good eos products not only the one that my favorite is mentioned is this cream that I always take wherever I go, it smells so delicious and is delicious and super practical
12/12/2019
Lips will love you for it
Love this product. Makes my lips soft. All the flavors smell great also.

Galería de probadores