4.6 5 0 73 73 Nuestro cálido y acogedor sabor a latte de calabaza sabe a otoño con notas de crema, espresso suave de especias de calabaza y una pizca de canela.
  • 4.6 De
  • 73 Reseñas

08/11/2019
‘tis the season for Everything spice pumpkin
This is the perfect lip balm for the season if you love spice pumpkin you must try this I was gifted to it by my grandmother and I think her for that because I’m for sure going to buy more just to keep around the house since I’m sure they won’t be selling them after the seasons
Love
Both my kids have this in their book bags it’s cute and fun and feels great.
Win, Win!
I love pumpkin and I’ve always loved this brand! Eos really keeps my lips soft during the winter seasons. The smell is great and the shape makes it easy to keep track of. I highly recommend.
Pumpkin + EOS = WIN!
If you are looking for something that smells amazing, taste great and makes your lips smooth, then look no further. The packaging is fun, festive and fits perfectly in your purse pockets.
07/11/2019
Love
These bring me back to my high school days for sure! I remember all my girlfriends and I had at least 3 of these on hand at all times. Chapstick is great texture and moisturizes your lips well. Also the packaging is just adorable.
06/11/2019
So Soft and So Smooth!
I absolutely love this product for my lips! It is my favorite brand and they never disappoint! I use this every single night before bed and it leaves my lips soft, smooth and nourished which is especially important during the fall and winter months! Not to mention that it smells amazing too! I will continue to use this product and would highly recommend to my friends and family!
06/11/2019
Simply amazing
This product left my lips so soft and smooth. Within the first use I seen a difference. Will be repurchasing.
05/11/2019
Tried this at my friends. It is quite an unusual but great product. I won't say it did anything for me that other lip balms would not do. But it moisturizes and keeps lips soft and puffy. Liked it.
05/11/2019
Smelled just like pumpkin spice
I love anything pumpkin spice and I love eos I couldn't ask for a perfect combo of my 2 fav products.
Delicious!
I love this lip balm! So creamy and smooth with a delicious scent! I wish I could eat it! Eos always makes my lips feel amazing and protects my lips from the cold winter air.
05/11/2019
The best lip balm ever! Easy to use hands free and moisturizes your lips for hours! It has easily became my favorite 😍
MY FAVORITE
THIS IS THE ONLY LIP BALM I USE SINCE THEN ESPECIALLY NOW IN WINTER TIME THAT MAKES MY LIP DRY AND CRACK. WHENEVER I USE THIS MY LIPS IS SO SMOOTH AND SOFT THE WHOLE DAY. I LIKE ALSO THE FLAVOR OF THIS!!
EOS BALM
It smells nice and leaves your lips soft and silky smooth.
Love the taste
I love the pumpkin taste good texture.Smells great. I like the appearance of the product.
04/11/2019
Eos
Smells nice, tastes nice, and leaves your lips soft and smooth.

Galería de probadores