4.6 5 0 298 298 No raya – es segura para ollas y sartenes antiadherentes. ¡Enjuague de forma limpia - incluso los huevos y el queso no se le pegan!
  • 4.6 De
  • 298 Reseñas

Challenged success
These work amazing, at first i was consumed and very unsure that this product would be very good like most, but it prove me wrong and they worked amazingly they passed my ultimate challenge and came up with an att on my grader chart for sponges that work and get my approval .
Work wonders
Love these sponges. Great product from a trustworthy brand!
No difference
I didn't really notice a difference between this new sponge and the old one.
Fantastic scrubbing power!
This is ALWAYS my go to cleaning sponge! The designs are always cyte and colorful! Makes washing my dishes a little brighter!
Great for pots
Really good for pots and pans. Cleans without damaging. Great for countertops too!
Main sponges
I love these sponges. I use them primarily at home, in my kitchen. They have a great scrubbing side on them. They don't seem to last very long for me and that is my only complaint.
Great sponge
I love these scptchbrite sponges. They are durable and you can really scrub with them with not much effort. They are a great price. They are good quality. I use them for everything. I would definily recomend them to anyome looking for.a.gpod.quality sponge that will also donwell for scrubbing.
9/22/2019
Clean dishes with no scratching
I have a habit of always washing my dishes before I load them in the dishwasher. Even though I use Scotch Brite this new Scotch Brite product with the scrubbing dots makes my job so much easier.
9/21/2019
Good but not my favorite
These sponges do clean my dishes but not as well as the normal scrubby backs in my opinion. I finished a pack of three in the past. Would recommend and repurchase.
All the time
This is the only brand I use! I love the fact that there are quite a few different styles and types to choose from for the different needs you may have!
Love This Sponge!
I have used quite a few different sponges and I love the price of this sponge and love how it works to scrub my pans and not be too harsh on the surfaces
Gentle but it cleans
I love this product I use it to wipe of my oven because it’s gentle on the surface and it’s easy to rinse and store. It last a long time.
Great!
Good longer lasting sponges than most other sponges
9/20/2019
By far the best sponges I have used. The dirt and grime come right off of my tubs, sinks, and and where I clean. Also use for dishes and the grease comes right off. Love these sponges and highly recommend them. Also the price is very cheap and can’t be beat!
Great!
Sturdy, yet soft on your hands. I love that it is gentle enough to use on all my expensive pots and pans! Works great!