4.9 5 0 28 28 Inspirado en el espray de maquillaje que con un rocío otorga brillo a la piel, este espray brillante utiliza micro reflectores de luz de alto brillo para dar un brillo sutil y saludable a todos los tipos de cabello y colores. El espray para cabello de fijación media proporciona una fijación durante todo el día, al tiempo que se mantiene modelable, suave y modelable.
Espray de fijación flexible sin apelmazar de la línea 1-800-Hold-Me de IGK
  • 4.9 De
  • 28 Reseñas

10/11/2020
Best hairspray ever!!
I absolutely love this!! I have such frizzy crazy hair, even with it pulled up it's a mess, but not with this!!
06/11/2020
Holy grail
I have a terrible dry, wavy frizzy hair, even if using certain specific treatments. Untamed... And hate hairspray! Having said that, loved this 1800 prod...had some corporate meeting to attend and needed this birds nest in shape... So glad I tried it. It's not sticky, doesn't look like I have spray, there's some healthy shine to it, holds it well. As a bonus, has some spf and gorgeous smell... Happy I found it. Will repurchase.
28/10/2020
The hairspray to beat all others!!
I love this product. The subtle, healthy glow that it leaves on my hair is magnificent. I love that this product provides UV protection and is safe for chemically treated hair. This product leaves a hold that is touchable, manageable and never sticky. This product also smells great! What more could you want in a hairspray? This is the ONE!
26/10/2020
Love
I absolutely love this product. I have coily hair and use hairspray fairly often this does everything i need a good hairspray to do. Such as all day hold. No stick. No scalp itch. I love this!!!
24/10/2020
Wonderful
This is a wonderful product. Every IGK product does exactly what they were designed to do and more... With the tiniest bit of product for you frugal moms... A lil does go. Long way with this company... This is aanother product that did not dissapoint
21/10/2020
Great hold-up crunch!
I used the IGK hold-me 1800 no crunch. I loved it! It held my curls without the horrible stiff crunch-just like it says. I will be buying from now on!
20/10/2020
Satisfied
After trying several hair products to hold my hair in place to my satisfaction, I've finally found the perfect hair spray. It held my hair style up longer than I expected. It didn't leave any white residue unlike other products. It's smells of fresh scent to me. And don't forget, it's very affordable.
17/10/2020
Good hairspray
This product really holds back my hair and was so nice and not sticky and hard loved the smell too
15/10/2020
Hair spray
I love all of the IGK products!! But this hair spray delivers all that it says!! There is no sticky crunch to the spray!! I would highly recommend this hair spray above all others!!
11/10/2020
Loved it
Was great product my hair loves it .I would refer to anybody. There no greasy feeling no oily feeling its great.no improvements. Nothing I can say more abo................ . ...
11/10/2020
Works great!
I really love this entire line. The hairspray, the shampoo, conditioner, and the heat protectant are all amazing. I love the scent too.
08/10/2020
Great smelling hair care
I absolutely love IGK products. They are a very great brand and leaves your hair smelling fantastic
08/10/2020
igk is great
igk is a very good brand with high quality products. i love using their hair products when my hair is wet when my hair is dry and when my hair is damp. they smell so very delicious
06/10/2020
Love love it
I have always struggled with keeping my hair in place. I have naturally wavy hair but it also can become very frizzy and it doesn't help that I live in the south. I love this hairspray it doesn't leave me feeling like I have a bunch of hairspray in my hair it's very natural feeling
02/10/2020
Amazing soft hold!
This is definitely my new go to hairspray. I like to wear my hair up in a messy bun and want to to still look soft. This spray keeps my hair bouncy yet under control. I will always buy this brand from now on for my hair care products!