4.8 5 0 747 747 Convierta su ducha diaria en un momento de relajación con esta espuma de ducha de lavanda ligera y suave.
  • 4.8 De
  • 747 Reseñas

05/12/2019
Love the Lavender
The foam has such a wonderful, soothing texture to it. Lavender scent has been said to be very relaxing and I would certainly believe that based on my use of this product. Taking a shower using this before bed is the perfect way to ensure a good night's rest
02/12/2019
Relaxing
I love dove products. This is very relaxing and great smelling.
01/12/2019
Just Dovely
The Dove lavender shower foam was really stellar. I really only like to use Dove in the shower and when they came out with this foam jel, I had to give it a try. It's very silky on the skin and has that beautiful lavender smell as to be expected. Dove does it again.
28/11/2019
Love the smell. Leaves me relaxed. Creamy feel, moisturize without leaving my skin too greasy.
26/11/2019
Leaves me feeling refreshed
I usually buy dove body wash, the lavender one has a nice fragrance that isn't overwhelming. The texture is creamy but doesn't leave me feeling oily.
24/11/2019
Love the lavender!
Dove has always been my go to shampoo and conditioner. This was my first time trying the lavender scent and it smells divine! My entire family loves it and we will be buying this in place of our usual :)
20/11/2019
Super soft skin
I love this body wash. It smells amazing. So fresh and clean! It also leaves your body so smooth like an in shower lotion.
16/11/2019
Smells like Heaven
I just bought this for myself recently and I'm obsessed! I love how the foam consistency gives me a really pampered feel during even the quickest of showers. It also smells amazing and the scent definitely lingers on my body. My husband recently ran out of soup so he used mine. I came home an hour later and instantly knew he used it because the lavender scent was still so fresh on his skin. Will be repurchasing.
16/11/2019
My new favorite shower product
The smell is just out of this world am simply in love with anything in lavender and I cannot believe how soothing taking shower has became since I started using thus! It leather and washes nicely and small amount goes a long way.
14/11/2019
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
FOAMY,SOAPY AND FULL OF RICHNESS. PART OF MY MONTHLY GROCERY SHOPPING.
14/11/2019
So Fresh and So Clean Clean
Great product and scent! The body wash is thick and sudsy. The lavender scent is so relaxing and its definitely leaves my skin moisturized and clean. I highly recommend it
12/11/2019
Relaxing time
My daughter saw this and had to have it simply for the lavender. She couldn’t wait to try it out and did so as soon as we got home. After her shower she couldn’t stop talking about how relaxed she was and then fell asleep!! LOL! I must say, it’s a great product and on our list for future purchases.
10/11/2019
Dove Body wash
I love it. It makes my skin feel great. And it doesn't leave build up behind
08/11/2019
Dove
Leaves your skin feeling really soft. Has a very nice scent.
04/11/2019
Dove body wash
I use dove moisturizers beauty bars on my face daily. And have for 25 years and I absolutely love it. Do I bought the body wash. I was dissatisfied with it. It dried out my skin and had to stop using it.