4.8 5 0 663 663 Convierta su ducha diaria en un momento de relajación con esta espuma de ducha de lavanda ligera y suave.
  • 4.8 De
  • 663 Reseñas

9/23/2019
I absolutely love this product. The lavender smell is one of my favorites. It also lasted me a long while. The foam is fun a makes my hair feel so soft.
Fantastic
I love anything Dove but this is the bomb!! The scent is quite relaxing and my skin was so silky after my shower!! Love this product!!
9/22/2019
Your skin will thank you
Dove flows over your skin while cleaning with ever so gently. It truly leaves your body silky smooth and smelling great.
I really love ut
I liked the way it made my skin feel, I liked how relaxed it had me,and the sent is a very light loving smell.
9/21/2019
Amazing product!!
I really liked the fragrance and makes your skin smooth.
9/21/2019
So nice
Dove makes you feel so refreshed. Washes away nice and clean! And leaves skin feeling nice and soft!
9/20/2019
The best!
This product help me relax during a hot shower like no other product has. After I used this product I was actually able to lay down and relax
9/20/2019
The best!
I absolutely love this product! I wouldn’t use anything else. Always feels so fresh and clean after! Thank you!
9/19/2019
Feels good!!
This product feels wonderful! I love the brand and the smell.
9/19/2019
So foamy
Smells so good and foams up. Bought it for myself now my grown sons useit.
Soft and clean
I am particularly picky about how my skin feels after rinsing off body wash. My skin feels soft rather than sticky with this product! I was hesitant as always when trying new soaps but I will be sticking with this for a while!
Feeling Confident!!!
Dove Purest Pampering Relaxing Body Soap is Amazingly when I come out if the shower my skins glowing IAM Hispanic and IAM of darker skin color and we need that extra moisture and this Body Soap does It !!! I recommend this one!!;
AWESOME
Being over 50 I loved the moisturizing and creaminess of it. It left my skin hydrated and my fine lines less noticeable.
9/18/2019
Leaves your skin so smooth
I love the scent and the way it leaves your skin so smooth and soft. I love it. Highly recommend it.
Rich, foamy goodness
I have used Dove products for most of my adult life. I am a 68 yo mother of 4 grown kids and grandmother of 6. Dove beauty bars have kept fine lines and wrinkles from my face so far. I also use Dove body wash and decided to try the new foam body wash. I am sold! The Lavender scent is so refreshing and your skin is left feeling so soft and silky. I definitely recommend this new Dove Shower foam!