4.8 5 0 67 67 Dulce y simple: Obtenga la experiencia más dulce en la ducha con este Exfoliante corporal con azúcar para la ducha de Sugar Rush que reafirma y suaviza delicadamente la piel.
Exfoliante corporal con azúcar para la ducha de Sugar Rush
  • 4.8 De
  • 67 Reseñas

08/01/2020
Lotion
I absolutely love this sugar shower scrub! it smells so good and I love the way that exfoliates my skin! it comes in such a cute little bottle and I would definitely purchase again in the future.
06/01/2020
Good product
First off, this stuff smells amazing!!! I can definitely say that it works and leaves your skin feeling fresh and radiant! I have to be careful sometimes woth my sensitive skin but this product gave me no issues and definkrely helped to improve my skin quality.
23/12/2019
Scrub
It effectively cleansing my skin and it smells delicious.
18/12/2019
Love this Scrub!!
I love a great scrub & this one is a definite winner!! As I'm using it~ I can feel my healthy skin being released!! My pores are clean & my skin is radiant!!
13/12/2019
Sweet
I love this product, wish I could buy this all the time. I just get it when I plunge and that’s about 3 or 4 times a year. I absolutely love the way it makes you feel. It removes all dead skin and leaves you super soft and silky!
09/12/2019
I absolutely love this scrub. It’s amazing!! Smells so good and gets off all the dry skin. Leaves my skin feeling so super soft and smooth. Definitely getting more of this
08/11/2019
Sugar sweet soft!
After trying this product I was so happy that I bought this being that I love tarte products for foundation blush etc. the smell was delicious on top of my skin being super dry I had let go of scrubs for a little bit because it was making my skin even dryer and a Bit Itchy I wasn’t disappointed because this made my skin feel moist and they gave me a nice glow definitely recommend it the color of the bottle is precious I will definitely Draw your eyes
06/11/2019
sugar rush
love love love!! smells amazing . leaves you feeling refreshed and great
06/11/2019
Bomb
Omg, this product is bomb. I absolutely love it. The salt scrub i was using was way too harsh for my skin and it became so dry and cracked. I stopped using scrubs for a long time but then my skin was looking so dull. I then decided to try a new kind of scrub, a friend recommended this to me and i was like okay, I will give it a try. Let me tell y'all, the smell was just so great and i felt like eating it, then after using it. My skin felt pampered and baby soft. It was great and i was literally glowing. I just love it
01/11/2019
Love love love this product
This is an amazing product you won’t be disappointed
30/10/2019
Awesome Product!
This product is the best I've ever used! I recommend you try it for yourself. You will be amazed.
30/10/2019
Great for dry skin!
I have dry skin. I have tried a lot of products but most of them were harsh and made my skin more dry.This Shea butter and coconut oil leaves my skin soft,smoother and hydrated.Its even perfect for everyday use.
29/10/2019
Amazing product
Smells absolutely amazing! Smells like a cupcake In a tube lol
26/10/2019
rico
me gusta mucho por que humecta bastante huele muy rico el tamano es ideal el colo del empaque es bien lindo muy llamativo no mejoraria nada por que ya es muy bueno lo recomiendo
25/10/2019
Scrub
Loved it skin felt so clean and pure . Didn't hurt my skin scent long lasting.