4.7 5 0 443 443 Exfóliese para tener una piel tersa y suave con un producto diferente: Dove Exfoliating Body Polish de macadamia triturada y leche de arroz.
Exfoliante corporal Dove Exfoliating Body Polish
  • 4.7 De
  • 443 Reseñas

10/11/2020
Great for legs
I love these body scrubs from Dove. They all smell very nice and have a just right amount of exfoliating ingredients combined with something that's nourishing and moisturizing as a base.
08/10/2020
Love Dove
I love dove products! This made my skin silky smooth and smells great. This is now part of my daily routine.
07/10/2020
rating dove's exfoliating body polish
I enjoy this product and would recommend. I actually received it as a birthday gift,which was great. Very affordable and the smell is great. I wish that the beads were a little softer on my skin,but it still left my skin great.
10/09/2020
This stuff is amazing! Smells so good, it says to follow with dove body wash but all I had was an off brand but my results are still amazing! I will definitely be buying more and I have already been recommending it to my friends
24/08/2020
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish
This product is excellent! Making you feel as if you went to a spa. Very soft skin after use- The only thing I did not care for was the packaging did not have a safety seal so when you unscrewed the top the product was open product- other than this i would definitely recommend!
19/08/2020
Dove exfoliating body polish
Wow, this was awesome. My first time ever using a body polish and it was a great experience. This smells so good and my skin was so soft. It feels amazing and my husband loved it too, lol.
18/08/2020
Dove exfoliate
I really like this product. It made my skin so soft especially after shaving my legs. I typically have dry skin, so after using the Dove exfoliate I felt like it gave moisture to my skin. However, after showering I find the product sticks to the walls of my shower and inside the bath tub. Since the exfoliant is superfine I had to really scrub my tub and tiles to get It off.
It’s a winner
I suffer with extreme eczema. I can never find anything that will either lock in moisture or help lock in moisture. This scrub helped open up my pores to lock in the moisture needed for my dry skin
Baby smooth
I'm a firm believer in exfoliating my skin. I've tried virtually every product out there for face and body. This product has the perfect consistency, washes off easily, smells nice, and leaves your entire body baby smooth. I absolutely LOVE this product!
Softness guaranteed
It leaves skin soft and fragrant. I am so impressed, I don’t think i am going back to trying any other product
Love this product
I have been looking for a body scrub that doesn't dry out my skin.... Dove body polish smells amazing and keeps my skin soft! I think the product as it is is perfect. Maybe more scents in the future? I just tried peach and it smells delicious!
Love it 😍
You have to follow the directions and it leaves your body feeling so smooth and silky and smelling good
Awesome
I got the almond and mango butter and it was amazing. First time I have tried it and will be using it often from now on
16/08/2020
Skin so soft
I have only been using this product for two days, but each time I use is my skin feels so soft. It doesn't hurt that it also smells heavenly.
16/08/2020
Love this !!!
I actually received the crushed almond and mango butter one but this is amazing my skin was instantly smooth right after I had used it ! ☺️