5 5 0 40 40 ¡Confíe en nosotros, querrá levantarse de la cama por esto! De la marca de exfoliantes Nº 1 de Canadá, este exfoliante contiene exfoliantes de origen 100% natural mezclados con extractos de coco y café. ¡Aproveche la energía del día con una piel suave y mimada!
  • 5.0 De
  • 40 Reseñas

7/19/2019
St Ives makes my favourite scrubs they’re the best and work so well for my skin! This one smells so good and I like the way it makes my skin feel after using it. Great product
7/19/2019
Love the feeling after washing your face. Feels so fresh!
Skin care
Love it! Leaves your face feeling awakened and refreshed!
7/18/2019
Smells Wonderful! Leaves skin so smooth!
I stumbled upon this product at Target. I’m a long time user of St.Ives face scrubs. I was immediately blown away by the scent it had a burst of my two favorites coconut & coffee. The product itself isn’t too abrasive on my skin. It definitely cleans, brightens, and smooths out my skin giving it a healthy glow.
LOVE IT
I have always been a fan of st Ives apricot scrub, for a little while it was hard to find, but I landed upon this one with coconut & coffee! & OMG! I’m in love! I’m no spring chicken anymore, & my face seems to be dull, & drier by the day. 1 use, & soft as a baby! & a nice radiant glow!
Perfect
This product is PERFECT for all skin types. It smells amazing. Feels amazing and is just amazing. My go to.
My go to face wash
I really love this face wash ! Makes my skin feel fresh and clean, my go to face wash!
So fresh so clean
I bought this product to take on vacation. OMG I love it!! I feel like it woke up my skin in the morning. It never dried out my skin and even used a little on my lips on occasion it’s my go to now.
St Ives Scrub
Smells Amazing! Gets rid of dead skin leaving skin radiant and baby soft.
Smells good
I love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin. It is a gentle scrub so it won’t scratch your skin.
7/17/2019
Scrubtastic
I absolutely love scrubs~ but this St. Ive's Coconut & Coffee is my new fave!!! I'm addicted to the fresh and revitalized way it leaves my skin feeling!!
7/17/2019
Makes my skin feel great!
I love it because it's like scrubbing yourself with sand, and that makes me feel like I'm renewing myself every morning. No complaints! Will continue to buy. Great product. Makes my skin feel great.
7/14/2019
Me encanta...
Es mi producto favorito para exfoliar mi cara... Tiene la textura perfecta... Y un aroma riquísimo... Es perfecto... Llevo tiempo usándolo y e visto cambios significativos... Se los recomiendo...
7/12/2019
Amazing Product
I love this scrub so much and even more because coconut is my favorite scent. I liked how the texture made it feel like I was getting clean.
7/12/2019
Nice for Sloughing
I use this on my hands, feet, knees and elbows to sloughem of dead cells and soften my skin. It's creamy and fragrant.