4.8 5 0 126 126 ¡Confíe en nosotros, querrá levantarse de la cama por esto! De la marca de exfoliantes Nº 1 de Canadá, este exfoliante contiene exfoliantes de origen 100% natural mezclados con extractos de coco y café. ¡Aproveche la energía del día con una piel suave y mimada!
  • 4.8 De
  • 126 Reseñas

9/20/2019
Dove
Me gusto mucho el producto. La piel se siente fresca y suave.
9/19/2019
AMAZING
I’ve always had really bad acne and just after the first week my face cleared up a ton. This product always left my face feeling super smooth.
9/19/2019
Great Morning Scrub
Best to use in the morning when you have to drag yourself out of bed. This scrub is great for cleaning away dead skin cells as well as providing a clean face. I would recommend to coffee lovers and clean face lovers.
9/16/2019
Great and affordable
10 many pricey products don't compare. Also you can find it anywhere. Amazon or most drug stores and Walmart have St Ives
9/15/2019
Best Scrub!
This is the best scrub I have ever tried. I love the texture of it because it is a little bit abrasive so it exfoliates my self tanner off easy. I also enjoy the yummy coffee smell it has to it.
9/7/2019
St. Ives® Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub
This product was meant for us morning people. I love the scent of coffee and coconut waking up my senses. Nice scrub, not harsh on sensitive skin. Leaves my face feeling fresh and so smooth.
9/6/2019
St. Ives scrub
Ever since i was a teenager i used st ives appricot face scrub. It was the best. This is even better! As an adult i love this scent and cant get enough. It wakes me up and does the job.its the veriable work horse lol
9/5/2019
Me encanta
Es muy suave con mi piel yo sufro mucho de grasa y esto me ayuda a limpiar mi cara
9/3/2019
Love the smell
I love this product. It smells just like coffee and I love coffee. So I get the best of both, it feels really great on my feet. Will definitely buy again.
9/2/2019
great product
I love St.Ives face scrubs.The scrub really exfoliates well,leaving skin soft ,smooth,and healthy looking.Did not care for the coffee scented face ,though.
9/2/2019
GREAT PRODUCT!!
Smells AMAZING! Leaves skin very smooth, would buy again!
8/30/2019
Fan
I have always been a fan of st Ives apricot scrub. I love this so much more. It smells great. Really does get in there and scrub away the yuck. Still a great price. I feel it works better.
8/30/2019
A great comeback!
I've always been fond of both St.Ives and exfoliating beads,scrubs. I have been a loyal fan to St.Ives for many products, but specifically St.Ives apricot scrub Very similar, and a great new product to put to the test, especially if you have always turned to St.Ives apricot scrub as daily skincare routine.
8/28/2019
Gentle on skin, with morning coffee wake up!
Like ALL St. Ives products this one does not disappoint! Another great product. Gently exfoliates while cleansing your skin with this wake you up a coffee wash. ;) One of my faves!
8/28/2019
Coffee Scrub
I love St Ives face scrubs. It leaves my skin feeling soft. Taking away the dead skin, oils, and dirt.