4.8 5 0 50 50 Protección solar, ahora con brillo para una bella luminosidad.
  • 4.8 De
  • 50 Reseñas

8/9/2019
Great toothpaste
I liked it, it’s good protection against cavity, nice scent but the greatest is that it’s completely natural, organic which is insane nowadays since everything contains gmo and other chemicals. I’d buy only this for my kids and family. recommend!
7/27/2019
Best Product
I give it a 10 ,it does a great job and taste great!!!
7/20/2019
I liked it but ..
It's a great toothpaste, don't get me wrong. The taste isn't too strong. It works like any other toothpaste such as Crest or Colgate. But I wasn't impressed at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody. It didn't whiten my teeth even though I had been using it for a little over three months. I've been using RiseWell toothpaste and it works ten times better.
7/20/2019
Clean teeth
It’s not to strong of a flavor so I can brush longer
7/18/2019
It was ok
I think it was an ok product I liked it but thought it would be a little better then what it was for my teeth
7/12/2019
Super Great Taste
I received Burt's Bees' Clean and Fresh Toothpaste to sample. I really enjoy their products and this did not let me down. Great flavor and texture. I would recommend it.
7/4/2019
A toothpaste paste that will leave you amazed!
I have use Crest toothpaste all of my life. However, I recently decided to try Burt's Bees mint medley fluoride free toothpaste. Wow... I was amazed by this product. My husband and I both fell in love with this product. It doesn't mention that it whitens your teeth but it does. You will begin to see the stains removed from your teeth. It makes your teeth shine, you wake up with fresh breath after a night of sleep. That's amazing in itself! There's so much I could say about how wonderful this toothpaste is. I recommend that you try it. The taste is amazing also. This toothpaste makes you want to brush her teeth. It leaves your breath fresh all day long.
7/3/2019
Great for a sensitive mouth or tongue
I think it has a nice taste not to strong or overbearing. I think this toothpaste would be excellent for people with ulcers in there mouth or had dental work done it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. It le aves my teeth clean and smooth feeling.I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone even pre-teens would enjoy.
7/2/2019
Cleaning your teeth without harsh ingredients
This Burt’s Bees toothpaste in mint medley flavor works great. It is easy to use and the toothpaste really cleans your teeth without chemicals. After using it for a couple of days my teeth and mouth felt a lot cleaner and smoother like after going to the dentist when you have your teeth cleaned. The toothpaste also refreshes your breath and has a nice fresh minty flavor. I just really like this toothpaste and love that it doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients. I highly recommend it.
7/1/2019
great taste
This toothpaste tastes minty fresh and leaves my mouth feeling so clean. I love this product and I highly recommend it!
7/1/2019
Great!
This toothpaste is really great! It leaves my teeth super clean. I love that it doesn't have all the nasty chemicals that most toothpastes contain. The flavor is great as well!
6/27/2019
Helps with oral problems
This product is a lifesaver! I have geographic tongue, which means I lose the taste buds depending on what I eat/toothpaste used. This product doesn't affect it at all and still leaves my mouth feeling clean.
6/27/2019
Burt's bees is my fav!
OMG my mouth has never felt fresher this toothpaste cleans great with no after taste and fresh feeling throughout my day!
6/26/2019
Great!
My teeth are so white now! I love it . I started using it and ever since my teeth have been looking so fresh
6/26/2019
Clean and fresh
Yes that’s what this toothpaste is, clean because it doesn’t have any bad chemicals and then it cleans teeth very well without depositing funky chemicals. It foams well and kids love that this foam will clean their teeth better. It’s long lasting and teach remains fresh for a longer time.