4.7 5 0 54 54 Protección solar, ahora con brillo para una bella luminosidad.
  • 4.7 De
  • 54 Reseñas

6/27/2019
Helps with oral problems
This product is a lifesaver! I have geographic tongue, which means I lose the taste buds depending on what I eat/toothpaste used. This product doesn't affect it at all and still leaves my mouth feeling clean.
6/27/2019
Burt's bees is my fav!
OMG my mouth has never felt fresher this toothpaste cleans great with no after taste and fresh feeling throughout my day!
6/26/2019
Great!
My teeth are so white now! I love it . I started using it and ever since my teeth have been looking so fresh
6/26/2019
Clean and fresh
Yes that’s what this toothpaste is, clean because it doesn’t have any bad chemicals and then it cleans teeth very well without depositing funky chemicals. It foams well and kids love that this foam will clean their teeth better. It’s long lasting and teach remains fresh for a longer time.
6/6/2019
Burt bees toothpaste
Burt bees products have no artificial ingredients and this toothpaste is no exception it is very minty leaving a refreshed after taste and does a good job of cleaning your teeth
6/5/2019
Perfect Smile
Best clean tasting toothpaste for a perfect smile.
6/1/2019
SWITCHED 4 GOOD !
If your whole family is looking for a environmentally friendly and organically safe brand this ones it ! My whole family loves the light mint taste ! We've switched 4 good !
5/31/2019
Love this stuff
This is a nice toothpaste with A good mint flavor that isn’t overpowering. It’s also great for sensitive teeth. I like that it is organic and most importantly that it’s not tested on animals. And don’t be fooled by the fact that it’s organic, because it still contains fluoride!
5/31/2019
Great toothpaste
I love this toothpaste. My moth feels so fresh. My teeth are so clean. I love the taste of it. I highly recommend it.
5/30/2019
Taste Great
I love the taste and my mouth feels so clean and fresh
5/29/2019
Awesome for kids
Its so good for children!My kids love it and so does my husband.I care about my kids health and their teeth hygiene.No improvements.Its awesome.Because its healthy.
5/27/2019
Wow!
Wow after brushing my mouth and teeth felt so great. Love using this toothpaste
5/27/2019
Best Toothpaste
Best tooth paste ever!! If you want to feel like you just walked away from the dentist office.. here you go!
5/26/2019
Toothpaste
I love that this is a all natural toothpaste and the mint is not to strong.my teeth are very sensitive and this toothpaste has worked amazing for me since I've been useing it
5/24/2019
Burt’s bee toothpaste
Love this product. It’s natural and not so hard on my teeth. I deal with sensitivity issues with my teeth. But, with this product I have yet to have an issue. Burt’s bee toothpaste also available for children. My daughter loves the fruit fusion flavor. It’s a must have in our bathroom.