4.6 5 0 122 122 NUEVO Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ El filtro solar proporciona una protección solar efectiva y contiene un 25% menos de ingredientes.
  • 4.6 De
  • 122 Reseñas

8/23/2019
really good
I really liked Banana Boat simply protect suntan lotion. Like the scent and it applies easily. Good spf 50 protection and no irritation
8/22/2019
Great product for sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin and all other sunscreens ive tried leave my skin with an itching or burning sensation. This works great on sensitive skin.
8/21/2019
Good
Trusted brand and it did well on my sensitive skin. No breakout. Fragrance was tolerable. Not over powering like most sunscreens
8/21/2019
Amazing!!
I was so worried about trying a new sunscreen since they got rid of mine but this one is so much better. It's smooth, light weight and not as oily as my last one. It felt good nit tasting sunscreen on my hands when we went to the lake for our picnic and even though i have sensitive skin it didn't bither it like most. I'm so impressed if they keep making products like tgese I'll always do my best to protect my skin.
8/18/2019
Banana Boat
This is a very gentle sunscreen that not only works but is great for very sensitive skin. Its not greasy or heavy feeling and did not bother my skin problems.
8/17/2019
Not excellent. Not Terrible.
It worked really great. But it was hard to rub it in and it was very oily and greasy. I did like that after I rubbed it in I barely knew I was wearing it. I would recommend it, just have a towel nearby to wipe the grease off your hands.
8/16/2019
To thick
It was hard to rub it in and felt very thick And greasy
8/13/2019
smell
smells good and not too greasy and works great as a sunscreen
8/12/2019
Very goog products
Its a very good product I am so excited.I am recommended this product to my all frnds thank you so so much
8/6/2019
Nice
Un gran protector para mi hija que tiene la piel sencible no irrita su piel y la protege de los rallos solares sin duda el mejor para el verano lo recomiendo a todos de piel sensible
Love this product!
This product works great when your out in the sun! It not only protects you from the UV rays it gives you a Beautiful Tan!
8/1/2019
Banana Boat is great to wear in the sun.
We put this on my 8yr old grandson and he went swimming for a few hrs and he never got burnt. We love Banana Boat. It goes on smooth and is easy to rub on
8/1/2019
Simply Protect is Simply Great!
I use this sunscreen almost exclusively now that I’ve tried it. It goes on easily and evenly. It does t feel too thick and Doesn’t leave a white look. I really feel protected and with my fair skin, that’s a plus. It’s reasonably priced and has a pleasant scent.
7/30/2019
Protection at it's BEST!
Banana Boat Simply Protect is now a staple in my home. My 8yo daughter breaks out in a rash when using so many other sunscreens (even the "natural" or "mineral" options). We have a pool and she is in it sun up to sun down and I'm thrilled I've finally found something that will protect her delicate little skin without making her break out in a rash. She doesn't mind applying/re-applying when it's time because this isn't greasy, oily, or "feel funny" on her skin. There is little to no scent, but it just smells clean. It stays on great, even after sweating and swimming. We live Babana Boat and have trusted it for years, and now so does my daughter!
7/29/2019
Summer must have!
Feels good going on. Protected my sensitive skin. No greasy hands.