4.6 5 0 48 48 NUEVO Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ El filtro solar proporciona una protección solar efectiva y contiene un 25% menos de ingredientes.
  • 4.6 De
  • 48 Reseñas

6/16/2019
Sunscreen review
I like this sunscreen because it dose not feel heavy at all it is very nice quality and it’s affordable and it works very good so definitely recommend this sunscreen if your looking for one.
6/15/2019
Awesome for sensitive skin
A super effective sunscreen that absorbs easily and feels great on the skin. Not greasy or heavy at all. I use daily for my sunscreen all year round and it is the best I have tried
6/13/2019
Very good!!
It was really good and useful for our day at the beach!! Helped us prevent sunburns and it didnt irritate my sons rash!!! Very grateful that i was introduced to the product and definitely will buy again
6/12/2019
Super
I am very impressed with this product my daughter has extremely dry sentivive skin and burns extremely quickly
6/10/2019
Banana Boat Sunscreen
This product is exceptional for the upcoming warm weather days. Great scent, long lasting and the price is so reasonable.
6/9/2019
best for price
this is the best product for the price I can find, great smell
6/9/2019
Works amazingly on sun sensitive people
I tried this product as I break out in a rash in the sun every time. And lose pigment in my skin. This seemed to make this way less Worse than normal and I was SO HAPPY!!!
6/6/2019
Sunblock
Prevent us from sun burn my family use alot sun block cuz we have red hair sensitive to sun
6/6/2019
Great Sunblock
I purchased this sunblock because my 3 year old has very sensitive fair skin. So I was looking for a sunblock that wouldn't irritate his sensitive skin but of course provide the necessary sun protection. This definitely worked. His skin was not irritated and he stayed protected. I did reapply after swimming and then again after about 90 minutes. A day at the pool with no irritation and no sun issues made this product worth the slightly high price tag.
6/5/2019
recomended
great product will buy and use any time have used it on my kids always works great at the beach pool
6/5/2019
Sunscreen
This product is wonderful for children and anyone who has sensitive skin.
6/3/2019
Last long
It works great just a little hard for my kids to apply alone. I would definitely recommend this product.
5/31/2019
Sun
Es de los mejores cubre bastante ya que mi piel es muy sensitiva y me encantan estos productos que me ayuden a mi piel
5/31/2019
Great product and environmentally friendly
Excellent product! Perfect for face and body. Reef safe and great for water activities. Non-greasy, non-drying, and stays on all day. Wore it all day every day and stayed burn-free for an entire week of boating!
5/30/2019
Sunscreen
Works really well & doesn’t have that “slimy” feel!