4.3 5 0 9 9 Las Toallitas Faciales de Corteza de Sauce con formula no grasa de FOUND CLARIFYING son 98% Natural* Una toallita que elimina la suciedad, la grasa y la suciedad con suavidad y eficacia. La corteza de sauce promueve una piel de aspecto más claro, mientras que el hamamelis tonifica y suaviza.
  • 4.3 De
  • 9 Reseñas

20/11/2019
Es perfecto
Probé este producto ya que tengo la piel de la cara bastante delicada y me llevé una grata sorpresa, no me reseca la piel para nada y me la deja muy suave. Estoy muy contenta con estas toallitas ya que la mayoría de las otras marcas si me producen picor y rojeces.
20/11/2019
Leaves skin soft and clean, good smell and texture. It refreshes the skin.
16/11/2019
Refreshing
Very nice and gentle with sensitive skin no burning or bad smell really refreshing
12/11/2019
Found facial wipes
I like that it is oil free and easy to apply but does leave your skin a little dry and is not one hundred percent natural but only ninety eight percent natural suggesting that it is not parabens free
12/11/2019
Great feeling
Loved the way my skin felt, seemed like I had to rinse more than I should have or it would be 5 stars
05/11/2019
is OK
This wipes feels like normal facial wipes. Nothing that I have never tried before. It does the JOb. Not too pricy. I'll like for it to remove tough make-up like mascara. I do recommend it. Although do not expect something wow.
05/11/2019
Cleansers
Love this! Leaves.your face so soft and clean! I have used several different cleansers before I tried these, sure wish I had known.
03/11/2019
Would love to try this product and compare to one's I have used in the past. Never heard of this product but again willing to try
02/11/2019
Wouldn’t mind giving this product a try. It look look it would leave feeling smooth and clean.