5 5 0 32 32 Una rica galleta de chocolate cubierta con helado que se infunde con crema irlandesa antes de que todo el cuadrado se sumerja en una cubierta de chocolate negro.
  • 5.0 De
  • 32 Reseñas

10/12/2019
Ice cream Happy dance
I think this product satisfies tastebuds over a wide range of people. A great self indulgence.Try it soon.
09/12/2019
Yummy!
The Haagen Dazs Irish Cream Cookie Squares are super delicious. You never can go wrong with Haagen Dazs, is one of my favorite ice cream companies. And this Irish cream cookie spheres are a super hit.
07/12/2019
Wonderful World!
These bars are great, I used to buy rum raisin flavor Ice Cream, but apparently it's a made anymore. This flavor picks up where rum raisin left One big problem, Not Fat Free! We can't have everything.
03/12/2019
Deliciousness
My husband loves this squares; they are amazing and delicious
26/11/2019
Me encanta 😍
Hageen-Danz Irish Cream squares, I loved ice cream, Planning to buy it every week. The Irish Cream tastes is fantastic. The best thing that Hageen Danz came out with.
12/11/2019
SPIRITS FOR ADULTS
I buy these every week . Taste like Bailey's ,they are so good wish they came with like 12 in a box , I can eat a whole box in one setting with hubby. The best thing that Haagen-Dazs came out with . Top name brand ice cream that is already great to make these is awesome for any adult and now for the Holidays great fit.
11/11/2019
Divine goodness
These are so yummy! They are rich and decadent and perfect snack size. They really do taste like they have alcohol in them. So good.
So delicious!
The chocolate has a wonderful crunch and the ice cream is creamy. We had to buy another box because everyone was fighting over the last one.
Just yum
It’s very yummy me my kids and even my husband like it .must try
Haagen Dazs Irish cream ice cream squares
I love ice cream and this is one of my favorites now the Irish cream taste is fantastic a the square are the prefect size for a snack plus the coating does not melt quickly in our warm hands like other ice cream squares
Adult yumminess
The chocolate cookie covered in the delicious, smooth Irish cream flavored ice cream is complete yumminess, but then it's covered in a dark chocolate covering that sends it over the top. Such a guilty adult pleasure!
Haagen Dazs Irish Cream Cookie Squares
I have tried this and feel in love with it. The cookie is soft and doesn't crumble. It has a true Irish Cream flavor. So so good and well worth trying.
Gold pure gold
I love it worth trying my kids love it do I plan on buying again yes
Haagen-Daaz Squares
Just the right size with a delicious taste. Very fulfilling
Heavenly Haagen-Dazs
This is one of the best products that they have come out with!!! Irish Creme is my all-time favorite thing!!! Delicious! Delectable! Divine!!!