4.4 5 0 180 180 Nutre intensamente el cabello, 10 veces más suave y fuerte.
Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth
  • 4.4 De
  • 180 Reseñas

28/02/2021
Recommended
I really like the way this product makes my hair smell. This product is readily available and reasonably priced!
25/02/2021
Great smell!
I really like Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth, one of my favorite products by Garnier. The shampoo smells amazing (makes the whole bathroom smell good!) and really cleans my hair well. It's easy to rinse the conditioner out of my hair as well, it doesn't take me 10 minutes to rinse which is cool.
09/02/2021
Smells Good
I love the smell of the product but doesn't work good for my hair
15/01/2021
Great Product
I love the scent and it definitely made my hair more manageable!
23/11/2020
Amazing smells
Leaves your hair feeling refreshed and smelling great.
16/11/2020
Leaves hair soft and smooth
I love the scent of this shampoo. It follows through on all its promises to make hair soft and manageable and to repair damage.
30/10/2020
smell great
love this line by Garnier. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny. Easy to brush while its still wet. Leaves an amazing fresh smell.
23/10/2020
I really love this product it makes my skin feel so good
12/10/2020
I buy this brand for my kids hair. I works very well on their curly hair. I like how it makes their hair very soft and it helps with brushing out the knots. I would recommend this!
02/04/2020
Smells fabulous
Smells great! I just have a little bit of a hard time rinsing out if my hair. Other than that it works pretty good. Leaves hair soft and smelly fruity, like green apples.
21/03/2020
Greasy!
I got this because my hair is so dry. Well the only good thing was it smelled okay. It left my hair looking greasy.
20/02/2020
Just an okay shampoo
I felt like this left my hair greasier on Day 2, so it wasn't worth repurchasing. It smells nice, but in a bland way, and it's only an average performer at cleaning hair and making it feel clean for the rest of your day until bedtime or ideally, through the next day. Sadly, it just isnt for me
18/02/2020
nice
i really liked this shampoo when i was using it. it made my hair feel clean and soft good base for what ever product you use after. do not recommend the conditioner of the kind though not enough slip.
10/02/2020
Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth
I purchased this shampoo for my daughter and she has thick, frizzy hair. This smooths her hair out very nicely and her hair remains tame most of the day.
28/01/2020
Garniet
I've tried other brands like pantene nothing works like Garnier. Absolutely love there Brazilian. Smells so good even long after you wash.