4.5 5 0 440 440 Elimina el maquillaje, limpia y refresca.
  • 4.5 De
  • 440 Reseñas

06/11/2019
Face Cleanser WOW!
I love this Product ! My face feels clean and refreshed. Only down fall it cleans deep but made face a little dry. But nothing face moisturizer couldn’t fix. Face felt new and clean after use.
30/10/2019
One of the best
I have tried many micellar water so far but this Garnier skin active micellar cleansing water is my favourite❤️ it cleanses well, have a nice smell and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would recommend it to everyone
22/10/2019
The best makeup remover
Better than I was expected!! I always use towels to remove my makeup but always have a “dry skin” sensation and this better, your skin feel fresh, no just clean. I love ❤️it
09/10/2019
Works for my reactive skin.
I went through a time where my skin was super sensitized and even distilled water burned.This helped save my skin.I couldn't wear make up at the time so I can't speak to that but it did gentle cleanse my skin without aggravating it.I will repurchase after I use up my current crop of Micellar Waters.
08/10/2019
Garnier Micellar Cleanser
Love this Garnier cleanser for my face! It's great on my sensitive skin, remives all the dirt, oil, and makeup at the end of my day. Easy to use and no need to rinse it off afterwards. Definitely try this micellar water cleanser!
07/10/2019
Love it!
I really like this remover! It has the power to remove heavy eyeliner and multi-layer eye shadow, but at the same time is not a heavy product. Most removers tend make me feel oily afterwards, but this leaves my skin feeling clean, so even when I get in from a late night not just using some SkinActive on a cloth makes me feel nice and clean to hit the way, even though I didn't go through my nightly ritual.
05/10/2019
This is my FAVORITE!
Garnier has always been a great brand but this blew me away. I use to take my kids baby wipes to remove makeup but this removes ALL the residue on my face! It feels fresh and I dont have to worry about what is left on my face. I would recommend and I will buy again!
26/09/2019
bought this more then once
This is a very good budget makeup cleanser. Very effective but gentle on skin.
19/09/2019
Excellent makeup remover
Cleans down deep and takes all your makeup off with just a few wipes! And best part is it didn't leave my face felling dry! Love this product. Leaves you felling clean and refreshed!
17/09/2019
Great makeup remover
Leaves your face feeling clean and takes makeup off great!
30/08/2019
Clean feeling!!
This product Leaves your skin makeup free and feeling clean!!
24/08/2019
Great makeup remover
I love this makeup remover it’s a little Brice’s but there’s a good amount of it but when you’re doing your whole face it can go fast but it’s gentle on the face but a bit hard to get the eyeliner off with this brand. It’s great for sensitive skin I would use it again !
26/07/2019
Absolutely love it!
Garnier micellar water is great at completely removing makeup. After cleansing my face. I like to use the micellar water on a cotton pad as an extra step for removing makeup, and it helps get everything out. Your skin will feel clean and refreshed. It will not dry out your skin and does not cause breakouts for me.
25/07/2019
LOVE IT!
I use this product on a daily basis to remove makeup and rehydrate my face. One of the best cheapest makeup removers I’ve purchased, I have no complaints with this product as it works wonders.
30/05/2019
Love love love multi useful
I use it for so much put on brush add eyeshadow make it more pigmented put on brush to clean up lines while doing winged liner and to clean excess off eyeshadow brushes also takes my make up off like a dream!