4.5 5 0 257 257 Elimina el maquillaje, limpia y refresca.
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water
  • 4.5 De
  • 257 Reseñas

30/09/2018
Great Makeup remover
I love that this takes off all my makeup and doesn't sting my eyes or leaves a weird film over my eyes. I feel cleansed and my skin isn't dried out. I do follow this up with another cleanser.
27/09/2018
good - not as miraculous as touted
based on write-ups, i expected this to be a quick dab with a cotton ball and *poof*, all my makeup would be gone. Instead, it was a bunch of passes with several cotton balls and more tugging than I'd hoped to get my eye makeup off. Not a better choice, imo, than cold cream type products, unless you have really oily skin.
27/09/2018
L??VE THIS Product??
I L💖VE This Product❣️ It’s takes Make up off like magic❣️
19/09/2018
Great remover
If you want a makeup remover that works wonders buy this one it works great need messy residue left behind !!!
10/09/2018
Garnier skin active
I really loved this product ,it leaves my skin fresh.
05/09/2018
Very Interesting.
Got Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water and it was my first time using any kind of micellar product! It took some getting used to but it definitely took my makeup right off, especially my waterproof mascara and the rest of my eye makeup!
30/08/2018
Works well
This does a great job and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. Refreshes your face.
25/08/2018
Make up remover
Works great, no mess, love it! I would purchase this product again, no doubt. This has been added to my shopping list and will remain one of my favorites! My daughter will also use this as she begins to try using make up for herself. We have tried other make up removers but this is by far the best working product for this purpose that we have found! Thanks Garnier!
18/08/2018
I have been using this for several weeks, and I think it is comparable to No. 7. I have been very pleased so far.
16/08/2018
I use Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing water everyday after I wash my face. It takes off any remaining makeup/dirt that my face-wash may have missed. I love the way it makes my skin feel without a strong harsh smell.
15/08/2018
I absolutely love this product. One swipe and all traces of the makeup is gone leaving no residue behind. A definite must in my routine.
14/08/2018
I wasn’t sure once it came out but I tried it and it’s so much easier then makeup remover wipes and it lasts longer
11/08/2018
I'm obsessed!! It cleans and hydrates my skin with little effort. The blue bottle is even better as it removes waterproof mascara too!!
10/08/2018
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water leaves your face feeling clean with no residue.
09/08/2018
I have used this product, but it did not remove all of my makeup as promised. Even after repeating application with another cotton round I kept seeing makeup on the pads. It's nice to use if you aren't wearing makeup.