4.5 5 0 257 257 Elimina el maquillaje, limpia y refresca.
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water
  • 4.5 De
  • 257 Reseñas

06/07/2018
I use this but I am not quite sure what it does for my skin. It cleans the residual make-up left on my face. There are no more benefits that I have found using this.
04/07/2018
perfect to remove water proof makeup, i use it before i wash my face, and after the gym. your face will feel nice and refreshing
04/07/2018
I just got this product. I've only tried 2 other brands; the off brand of this from Dollar General which does not work at all ( I don't think it even had the tiny oil molecules!) But I thought I would give the named brand a try ( the Garnier one)and it worked better. The other brand I tried was L'oreal and I really enjoyed it. So im hoping this one will work and meet the same standards. I really like the Micellar water because you don't have to scrub, everything wipes off very easily with a refreshing feel. This is will always be a part of my ritual So far so good!
30/06/2018
I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and received a full sized bottle of this product to try when it first came out. I was skeptical about it at first but after a few days of using I knew I was in love with it! This makes makeup removal, dirt, and oil removal easy and efficient. This product does a great job of removing my most stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean without any stickiness or tackiness. Highly recommend to those needing a quick way to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from your sensitive skin.
30/06/2018
I tried the blue version of this for waterproof makeup and it’s amazing, compared to makeup remover fluid by the big luxe L company as well as the luxe company starting with Cl I believe there is no difference . With the huge bottle of Garnier Micellar Water my waterproof makeup comes off easy , without much effort, better than the high priced products !
27/06/2018
I recently bought the Garnier Skin Active Micellar cleansing water for Waterproof make up and was blown away. I use the micellar water before I use my normal cleanser and have to say I'm impressed at how much cleaner my skin feels afterwards. It's an extra sort of clean when I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 weekly to exfoliate. For those that feel lazy and don't like to take the time to rinse off all your make up before bed all the time, believe me you will want to after you feel the difference this makes. KUDOS Garnier!
23/06/2018
I love Garnier Micellar water. It removes all traces of makeup including waterproof mascara!
21/06/2018
Great for removing makeup and good value for the size of the bottle. This is a must have in my beauty routine!
20/06/2018
This is my favorite micellar water. It removes everything without harsh rubbing. Overall great product.
06/06/2018
Does a decent job of removing all makeup. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and moist, not dried up like some cleansers.
03/06/2018
send the free samples of Garnier Sking Active Miccellar Cleasing water to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
30/05/2018
Love using this "new it" facial cleanser and make up remover. I firmly believe in never going to bed with make up on but there's always a night you are just too tired to do another thing so I can grab this remove all makeup, have a soft clean face in just a couple of minutes. I keep it in my nightstand with a cloth to reach for on those nights as well as when I have waterproof mascara on, this removes it all.
30/05/2018
I purchased this because of all the advertisement that I saw online and on the TV so I had to try it out. The first time trying this makeup remover I was so amazed at how well this product does the job to remove the makeup. There are days where I am exhausted and dont want to wash my makeup off I use this on a cotton ball. This product is very affordable and lasts me awhile and does not break my skin out. Must have!!
29/05/2018
Love this product because it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling hydrated.
28/05/2018
I bought this product when the Micellar cleansing water was being hyped up. I bought a bottle last year and it has lasted well on to this year still almost full. That means I barely wear makeup, it takes off mascara pretty well, and it does what it says on the bottle. Would recommend you using cotton pads soaked in MCW for your eye makeup, give it a minute or two before wiping it off.