4.6 5 0 351 351 Las micelas actúan como imanes capturando y eliminando la suciedad, el exceso de grasa y el maquillaje sin necesidad de frotar intensamente y sin resecar
  • 4.6 De
  • 351 Reseñas

26/11/2019
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYONE I KNOW! I cannot believe how easy and wonderful it cleans off my eye makeup and even the waterproof mascara. My favorote thing tho is how soft and smooth and moisturized my face feels even after it dries! HANDS DOWN BEST THING ON THE MARKET!
23/11/2019
Great stuff
It didnt leave my face dry and it tooo my halloween makeup off very good.
18/11/2019
Makeup remover
It's a fantastic product for makeup remover and it's not smudging makeup on face... It's affordable product with good quality I m loving it
19/10/2019
Oh So Clean
This by far is one of the best drugstore facial cleansers. It removes everything, doesn't leave any type of residue and will not cause breakouts or irritate your skin. Just leaves your face clean and smooth.
28/09/2019
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
This is a great product, cleans great and it doesn't burn like most face cleaners, great price.
21/09/2019
Love this!
Dont have to scrub hard to remove makeup, face feels so clean after!!
14/09/2019
Great for face
It makes my face all soft and smooth. I put it on with a cotton pad.
02/08/2019
Effortless cleanse
I like having a product that is clean and clear, I like having a product on my face that addresses the dirt and grime issues, and I like having a product that has little or no say in this is what the product does for me I have this bottle is my go to. It does not leave a soap or a film on my face I find it refreshing when I wipe my face and there is just clean left behind so yes I would totally recommend this product
11/07/2019
My new fav!
I love this cleanser. It’s so light and rinses cleanly off without drying out my skin. Leaves my skin soft and radiant. Easy 30 seconds to beautiful. I love it. It’s a new staple in my beauty routine!
03/07/2019
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and refreshed
12/06/2019
Love this it totally takes off my makeup an leaves my skin fresh totally takes off the eyelash glue an everything love it burns when you get in your eye though so done get it in your eyes
15/04/2019
Favorite Cleanser!
This is hands-down the best cleanser that I have ever tried. I usually get a reaction on most make-up removers but not with this one. It works great on my sensitive skin and it gets rid of makeup and dirt.
31/03/2019
Piel grasa
Este producto es esencial para las pieles grasas, quita increíblemente toda suciedad dejada por el maquillaje
11/01/2019
Garnier Micellar Foaming Cleanser
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It doesn't make me breakout, gentle on skin. Excellent Product!
07/01/2019
Love this!
I absolutely have fell in love with this product. I’ve tried numerous micellar products and this hands down has been my favorite for removing dirt and makeup.