Gel De Auto Bronceado Dorado Express de ST. TROPEZ

4.7 5 0 196 196 Un avanzado gel hidratante y ligero, son tres en uno que tiene un toque de dorado instantáneo translúcido para un bronceado sin rayas y de aspecto natural.
Gel De Auto Bronceado Dorado Express de ST. TROPEZ

01/08/2021
Very nice product
I recommend that you apply daily and don't skip days because you can turn a little bit orange...
27/06/2021
I love this amazing brand
I love this product leaves my skin tanned exactly like I've had a beach vacation and not only that leaves it soft hydrated with a natural shine I definitely recommended you will love it
14/06/2021
Great color without the orange!
I just purchased ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express, because I have heard great things about it. I'm fair skinned so I really needed some color without looking crazy and orange. I absolutely love ST. TROPEZ. I use the glove to put it on and if I want to have a little bit more color then I just add another coat. It dries quick and doesn't streak.
10/06/2021
Holy grail!
I’ve tried countless fake tan sprays, foams and out of all this one is always the best and gives me the best color and I never look orange and it doesn’t transfer to my sheets or I look streaky. I love love love this stuff!
01/06/2021
This stuff smells so nice and gives you a nice, natural looking tan! I love this brand and application is easy with the mitt. The smell is beachy and the tan lasts without rinsing off
27/05/2021
Best fake tanner out there!
I bought this to apply because I needed to go to a wedding and was looking very pale and this did the job perfectly! It looked amazing and nobody even guessed I was wearing fake tanner! Definitely use a glove when applying
14/05/2021
Very dark!
I was so surprised at how dark this made my skin with one use! It smells much better than other self tanners. My tan did last about 4-5 days before it started to fade and I needed to reapply.
11/05/2021
Great product application. Non streaky. No bad smells. Love it can't complain
26/04/2021
St tropez self tan gel
Love this brand. And the gel is a nice texture. It's not over bearing on the bronze.
13/04/2021
Great tan!
I love this as it is very effective without harming my skin This bronzer is amazing! The price point is perfect the smell, texture, results they all hold up to what it promises. Men and women and everyone in between can use this without any fear of turning that dreadful orange crush color. It truly does bronze body without the harmful effects of the sun. I really recommend this.
12/04/2021
make sure you wear gloves
Love it! Just make sure you have exfoliated and wear gloves. Make sure to apply evenly and all over. It leaves a beautiful natural color if you get it on in a smooth coat. No smell which is nice too. It did stain my white bra but that is my fault, I should have known better to have worn a white bra when I just applied the product.
12/04/2021
The best
I’ve been trying this for a couple days and I love it.
15/03/2021
I’m glowing
Love this sunless tanner it’s easy to apply with the mitt. It smells a lot better than most tanners. It’s basically streak free and I didn’t end up orange. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow.
10/03/2021
Bronzed goddess
The ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel covers excellent and provides and nice bronze (not orange) color. The scent is nice and subtle and I find it dries fairly quickly. Great product!
10/03/2021
Genial
Realmente este producto te ayuda a broncear tu piel rápidamente es genial y se hunectada y radusnte