4.8 5 0 26 26 Un avanzado gel hidratante y ligero, son tres en uno que tiene un toque de dorado instantáneo translúcido para un bronceado sin rayas y de aspecto natural.
Gel De Auto Bronceado Dorado Express de ST. TROPEZ
  • 4.8 De
  • 26 Reseñas

05/07/2020
Perfect
Perfect to use before a formal vacation, or just because there wasnt a huge smell, and the color setting in happened so fast .... The application time was fast, dry time was fast never smudged
04/07/2020
LOVE
BEST tanning product ever! Ive tried dozens and this one is the perfect color with zero streaks !
03/07/2020
self tanning
My sister uses this product. she says it is wonderful. Gives just the right amount of tan and never streaks.
02/07/2020
Love it!
I used to go to tanning beds or lay out in the sun to try and get that tanned look because I hadn’t ever found a bronzer that really worked for me, but I knew it was damaging my skin. I decided to try out this bronzer and wow, completely changed my outlook. I’m now an avid buyer and don’t think i’ll ever step into a tanning salon again. It’s so easy to use and it gives you the perfect tanned results!
02/07/2020
Amazing results
I've tried a couple different St. Tropez products, and this is by far my favorite. It's less messy compared to other products (it dries quickly so you're not sitting around in the bathroom for hours), looks natural, and isn't too streaky. I slept in it overnight before rinsing. It isn't too dark and looks very natural. Love the smell too.
27/06/2020
Sun kissed
This stuff is magical! I swear I looked like I snuck away on a tropical vacation overnight😂 it’s lasting and the color is natural enough that it doesn’t look fake but still a dark tan. I went from pasty to tasty real quick! Thank you!
27/06/2020
Nice glow
Easy to use nice tan lasts about a week with daily showers
26/06/2020
Smells good
Very happy with this product Smells wonderful Leaves no streaks with the gel application you have control of how much to put on
26/06/2020
Superb
Provides an excellent natural-looking tan that lasts for days
24/06/2020
Nice smell, easy application!
This tanning gel smells amazing! It is easy to apply and has great coverage. I highly recommend this!
23/06/2020
Great tan
Easy to use and works well. Very happy with my tan results. Would recommend to a friend and definitely will purchase again. Lovely smell.
21/06/2020
Great tan and easy to use
I really enjoyed this tanning product. It was a little pricy but worth it for special occasions. It is super easy to apply and not streaky. It leaves a good, strong lasting tan!
19/06/2020
Great tan!
This is one of the best tanning products ever cause it doesn't turn you orange or fake looking! 👍
17/06/2020
fr
Super tan, super easy, super quick!! I love St. tropez, but live this gel even better than the mousse. Glides 9on super easy, no streaking, don't even need applicator mit. Long lasting, good color.
15/06/2020
Best self tanning I've tried yet!!
Make sure you always exfoliate first before using!! It helps out being streak free! The smell was not unpleasant like some out there! Its a 10/10 for me an will be buying again!!