4.7 5 0 71 71 Nuestra fórmula Total Effects penetra en cada capa de la piel para humectarla profundamente y combatir 7 signos de envejecimiento de todo el cuerpo con el uso continuo
Gel de ducha antienvejecimiento avanzado Total Effects 7 in One de Olay®, con VitaNiacin® para una hidratación profunda
  • 4.7 De
  • 71 Reseñas

07/03/2020
AMAZING!
I absolutely loved this body wash it definitely made my skin extremely soft and it smell amazing it also doesn’t cost that much and I honestly think this product is perfect I would definitely recommend this
01/03/2020
olay total effects 7
as a big family. we go through a lot of body wash.......and this is so super awesome for my age.....i love the scent. and how it makes my skin so soft.......thank you.
19/12/2019
Sudsy
I used this product thinking it would be average but its extremely hydrating. The amount of foaming wash needed to wash the body is small and the foam morphs into a sudsy lather.
21/07/2019
You can't go wrong with Olay
Another product from Olay, leaves your skin soft and supple.
17/02/2019
Best Olay Body Wash
I’ve ways been a huge fan of all things Oil of Olay. The body washes, for me, were extremely drying. When I first noticed this one, I decided to give them another try. I was not disappointed! After the first use, my skin was immediately moisturized. And it lasted all day! The more continual use the better the results! The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. I haven’t noticed any turning back of the clock, but I do know my skin doesn’t need lotion anymore and I’m in love with it!
23/01/2019
Shows results
Very good product see results fast. Great moisturizer
12/12/2018
Smells AHMAZING
I’m definitely a fan of the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 body wash. The smell is just amazing, and it just leaves your skin feeling super silky soft afterwards. However, if you have really sensitive skin to perfumey products, this may not be for you. I do have sensitive skin and I did feel like this started to make my skin break out after about a week or two of using it.
14/07/2018
When l used this Total Effects 7-in-One Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture with VitaNiacin Body Wash it made my skin sparkle I mean it was really moisturized.
26/06/2018
Another new product from Olay,yes! I would love to try it please, could you send me some?
01/06/2018
I love this Olay body wash, my skin feels so soft after using it!
27/05/2018
send the free samples of OlayTotalEffects 7 in 1 anti-aging to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
21/05/2018
This Olay total effects leaves your skin soft and smooth with no need for lotion! I love this and how tone it helps me look as well as feel!
09/05/2018
I will NEVER,EVER use another bodywash after Olay. Not many people can guess my true age. The funny part?? They can't believe I have 5 children on top of it. Use it! cherish it!
06/05/2018
I bought this for my mother , she loved it , her skin stays soft and smooth and it has a pleasant smell
12/02/2018
First I Would like to say that I'm a huge fan of oil-of-olay .AND I love the body wash left my skin soft and and smooth .I love how you can see a difference immediately with AGING and the smell is great and long lasting .