4.7 5 0 383 383 Nuestra fórmula Total Effects penetra en cada capa de la piel para humectarla profundamente y combatir 7 signos de envejecimiento de todo el cuerpo con el uso continuo
Gel de ducha antienvejecimiento avanzado Total Effects 7 in One de Olay®, con VitaNiacin® para una hidratación profunda
  • 4.7 De
  • 383 Reseñas

23/01/2018
I want tri the product i hope it is good for my skin
04/01/2018
Olay® Total Effects 7-in-One Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture with VitaNiacin® Body Wash leaves my skin feeling super fresh and clean. It also feel.soft as cotton.
03/01/2018
I just love the deep moisture it applies to your skin . Not only does it make your skin feel smooth but there is no residue left behind and it helps with your crows feet at the sides of your eyes become smoother than usual and your any wrinkles on your face become less noticed than normal. The scent is beautiful and comforting a product I will use again . I noticed the cellulite on my legs are not as deep either . It basically works all over with time .
02/01/2018
I love it. This is one of the very very few body washes I use. O only like to use this kind and a couple other olay body washes. I love how it makes my skin feel and look.
01/01/2018
I love the products and smells green and makes my face soft but unfortunately it makes my face very oily and having acne that is not a good thing
30/12/2017
worked well for my skin type loved the smell would recommend to everyone
23/12/2017
I jave really noticed a difference in my skin, its so silky soft
22/12/2017
Me gustaria probar este productoporq esavido que oley es muy bueno
21/12/2017
Feels smooth n silkywill tell my family n friends about this product
19/12/2017
Great product - would recommend it to all of my friends.
19/12/2017
Olay always has the best products but this body wash leaves a dramatic effect after just one wash! You'll notice your skin being noticeably softer!
19/12/2017
It is just as great as their face cream. The overall feeling of being clean and silky smooth are a great combination.
18/12/2017
Great product sinks in quickly and is non greasy. I use their facial and body wash as well.
09/12/2017
I LOVE this body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin soft & smooth to the touch. Lathers up to a good amount and doesn't leave a slippery film on your skin after rinsing it off. Highly recommended.
09/12/2017
I love it! Softly but completely cleans my skin leaving it clean, soft, & bright.