4.7 5 0 383 383 Nuestra fórmula Total Effects penetra en cada capa de la piel para humectarla profundamente y combatir 7 signos de envejecimiento de todo el cuerpo con el uso continuo
Gel de ducha antienvejecimiento avanzado Total Effects 7 in One de Olay®, con VitaNiacin® para una hidratación profunda
  • 4.7 De
  • 383 Reseñas

05/12/2017
I haven't tried Olay Total Effects 7-in-One Advanced Anti-Aging moisture body wash but I would love to, love the smell and softness of oil of Olay bath wash!
05/12/2017
I think I will try this my skin is so dry in the winter
05/12/2017
i would love to try this Olay anti-aging body wash! I have tried the Olay creams for the face and they are awesome! I can't wait to try the body wash.
05/12/2017
I have not tried this ,But would love to try it out
05/12/2017
Olay is nice and bit pricey brand, but quality is good ,so i think this anti-aging body wash with vitaniacin improve skin texture especially in winter months, you don't feel dryness,any more.
05/12/2017
would like to try this product,it sounds to good to be true
05/12/2017
No.i haven't tried "Olay Total Effects 7 in One Advanced Anti Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture with VitaNiacin Body Wash" but i would love to try it.
05/12/2017
Since I am nearing the age of 50, I would love to try this anti-aging body wash!
05/12/2017
I would like to try this product. My skin dries so bad in the winter months
05/12/2017
I would love the opportunity to try Olay Total Effects 7-in-One Body Wash. Olay is a great brand with wonderful products. I have not used this new body wash yet, but would definitely welcome the chance to try it.
05/12/2017
i need this in my life, my skin is soo dry and cracked!!
05/12/2017
I would love to try this product. This product looks like something I would use.
05/12/2017
I would love to try this, I love olay products, and I'm actually currently looking for a good body wash and this seems right up my alley with what I'm looking for in a product.
05/12/2017
I would love to try. I have been a loyal Olay user for over 30 years. But I would rather try a new product prior to purchasing. Being a single self sufficient female it is imperative that I will use a product if I purchase it.
05/12/2017
i would love to try this product it looks amazing please