4.7 5 0 383 383 Nuestra fórmula Total Effects penetra en cada capa de la piel para humectarla profundamente y combatir 7 signos de envejecimiento de todo el cuerpo con el uso continuo
Gel de ducha antienvejecimiento avanzado Total Effects 7 in One de Olay®, con VitaNiacin® para una hidratación profunda
  • 4.7 De
  • 383 Reseñas

09/12/2017
Love love love this product! I've been searching for a lotion that improves the look and feel of my skin! Finally found it!
08/12/2017
I really love this body wash because it has a great scent and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I love that it adds moisture and really helps my skin look and feel healthier. I use this all the time in the shower and definitely recommend it.
08/12/2017
I use Olay Total Effects that’s been out a while. This is as good as original. It’s the only one I will use. No dry skin in winter and even helps with getting a tan in summer from such good moisturizer.
07/12/2017
I have always loved Oil Of Olay and this product was not a disappointment eith. It left my skin feeling soft and had a good smell.
07/12/2017
I love how soft i feel after using this product Olay is a very brand with good body wash and i feel like it does what its supposed to do.I purchase this body wash everytime i go to walgreens and i love it!
06/12/2017
Olay Total Effects 7-in-One is an amazing product. It's formula is sensitive on skins but leaves you feeling clean and soft. This is my go to body wash. Love it!
06/12/2017
This is my go to lotion all throughout the year but especially during the winter months. It not greasy but yet is very moisturizing.
06/12/2017
I am 75 years old & have used this product, It feels so good & keeps my skin moist & soft. I just luv it & wolud recommend it to any one who wants to keep their skin from drying out & staying soft.
06/12/2017
This body wash is a little grainier than most but it feels nice on your skin and the grains seem to act as a dead skin remover.
06/12/2017
This is a wonderful product. Particularly for women, but my husband uses it too. It not only makes your skin feel soft but nourishes it. There is no greasy feel or heavy perfume scent with it. With menopause drying the skin, having dry skin and now winter arriving there's nothing else I can use. I normally buy it online for savings in a 2 or 4 pkg. In the winter I add the Olay In Shower Lotion.
06/12/2017
There is no better product to defy the results of agingh with its deep penetrating moisture.
06/12/2017
This is amazing. I love it and I only use this product now. It also smells amazing. It softens your skin and feels so incredibly good on your skin. It's not heavy and oily, but does exactly what it claims to do.
06/12/2017
I will not use anything but the Olay products. Have used them for years. This new product, Olay moisture Body Wash is incredible! Just love it. Way to go Olay! Another winner!
06/12/2017
Makes my skin feel amazing. I finally have my glow back.
06/12/2017
i agree that it helps with skin dryness reducing the aging process. glad that companys allow samples to decided on products to buy.