4.7 5 0 383 383 Nuestra fórmula Total Effects penetra en cada capa de la piel para humectarla profundamente y combatir 7 signos de envejecimiento de todo el cuerpo con el uso continuo
Gel de ducha antienvejecimiento avanzado Total Effects 7 in One de Olay®, con VitaNiacin® para una hidratación profunda
  • 4.7 De
  • 383 Reseñas

06/12/2017
i agree that it helps with skin dryness reducing the aging process. glad that companys allow samples to decided on products to buy.
06/12/2017
I have been using this product for a few months and I love it! I makes my skin nice and soft, has a great floral sent and I feel younger somehow by using this product.
06/12/2017
I have not seen any difference since using this product but it does feel good on your skin and does no added harm to my skin as a body wash
06/12/2017
Very good product and doesn't dry your skin out. A product that is definitely worth the money and worth trying. Definitely does what it say it do
06/12/2017
Obsessed with the smell nd how soft it makes my skin. I feel like my skin is so soft after, softens/moisturizes my skin, and actually lasts throughout the day.
06/12/2017
Forms a soft, cleansing foam. My skin does NOT feel tight and dry when I use this body wash. Nice mild fragrance.
06/12/2017
I love the way this body wash leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. This
06/12/2017
Amazing soap. Super sudsy and smells wonderful. Skin is very soft now.
05/12/2017
Leaves skin super soft Wil definitely buy again. I would recommend to family and friends. Thank you
05/12/2017
Love it! Works well to help with dry skin issue. This is now my go to body wash for moisturizing
05/12/2017
Olay has yet again made a another fantastic product! I've always loved Olay body washes but this one takes the cake. Being I'm in my mid 40's I am extremely concerned about the aging process and keeping my skin hydrated. This product has all the moisturizing affects needed for healthy moistured skin. By adding in the VitaNiacin, not only did this leave my skin smooth and supple, but it kept me moisturized all day long. The scent was lovely and the price point is spectacular!
05/12/2017
I loved this product. It works very well on me. Just take a shower and use it and you can see in after a few times how well it is working. I will be buying this product all the time from now on.
05/12/2017
I love this product its all that. can you please send me a sample.
05/12/2017
This kept my skin moist for most of the day. I definitely enjoy the fact that I didn't have to lather myself up with extra moisturizer after using this. The smell wasn't overwhelming and left my skin feeling great. It wasn't too harsh on my skin as well which is great.
05/12/2017
My skin was always dry after showering no matter how many "moisturizing" body washes I tried. Going into my 50's I decided to try an anti-aging wash and I have used nothing but this Olay body wash since. It works wonders on my skin and always leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. I love this product and suggest anyone having the issues I have try this and you'll use nothing else!