4.7 5 0 383 383 Nuestra fórmula Total Effects penetra en cada capa de la piel para humectarla profundamente y combatir 7 signos de envejecimiento de todo el cuerpo con el uso continuo
Gel de ducha antienvejecimiento avanzado Total Effects 7 in One de Olay®, con VitaNiacin® para una hidratación profunda
  • 4.7 De
  • 383 Reseñas

05/12/2017
I would love to try this! I currently use Olay soap. I would love to try a body wash that improves elasticity, evens skin tone, and moisturizes my skin.
05/12/2017
It is an excellent.product. I love it and will buy it on a regular basis. I am going to recommend it to all my many friends and family members.
05/12/2017
I never have tried this and can you please send to me in the Mail so I no if it works or not. And my adders is 5600 Mt Solo RD Unit 10 Longview WA 98632. And thank you. Levon Campbell.
05/12/2017
I am in love with this product! It starts as a thick, creamy texture, then lathers into your loofah. It smells amazing and when you dry off, your skin is smooth, soft and moisturized. I'm addicted.
05/12/2017
This product is awesoe leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth and even has a great fragrance.
05/12/2017
For us aging ladies or for those wanting to preserve their young skin to prevent it from aging. Olay Total Effects 7 helps winter dry skin maintain moisture after showering for hours into the day, and it also smells great. It may not be the fountain of youth, but anything that helps the aging process and keeps my skin looking healthy, is a product I am interest in using.
04/12/2017
I just love this body wash, my skin is so soft and my skin looks great.
04/12/2017
This body wash is amazing. Your skin stays soft to the touch for days.
03/12/2017
I received this as a sample and I loved it it worked wonders for my skin it was pricey though
10/04/2019
Quisiera probar este producto ,he oído hablar de los beneficios que le brinda a la piel.
27/07/2018
Seria super genial probar este producto. Mi piel lo necesita estoy teniendo mi piel muy seca
24/07/2018
I have heard of anti aging face related skin care products, but there's one for body too? Would like to try this.
12/07/2018
No lo habia visto! Me encantaria probarlo para la piel! El sol de la florida maltrata y reseca mucho
05/07/2018
I would love to try this for my aging skin. and it says advanced. seems worth a try to me =)
04/07/2018
Olay LOVE IT! Let me try it! I'll be sure to give it a review once tried!