4.6 5 0 68 68 El nuevo gel de ducha Suave Limited Edition Spring Awakening está hecho con aromas frescos y divertidos que dejarán su piel perfumada y con una sensación de limpieza y suavidad.
Gel de ducha de edición limitada Suave Spring Awakening
  • 4.6 De
  • 68 Reseñas

03/06/2020
Expectacular
Queda la piel muy suave y tersa y el aroma muy delicioso
01/06/2020
Suave
Me encantan los productos suave en todos sus modelos
20/05/2020
Lo usu con frecuencia
Me encanta este gel buena textura Rico su olor y buena espima
24/03/2020
I love the scent and it leaves me feeling completely refreshed after a shower. The price was unbeatable for the cleaniness that I had after using. I would definately recommend this to my friends and family.
26/05/2019
Luv Suave Body Wash
Love the product; great smell; no residue; all of the body washes are great! Love the variety; I usually don't like products with fragrance as they tend to be super strong; but not Suave- just right!
27/04/2019
very refreshing
lathers great smells fabulous and is very affordable
03/04/2019
Not too impressed
It just didnt leave me with the soft skin feeling liked I hoped it would. ALthough cheaper then most products Id pay more for something that worked better
07/03/2019
Smells fresh
I have used Suave's Tropical Coconut for a long time. I tried this when my scent was sold out. This was a nice change, it has a really pleasant fresh scent.
03/02/2019
Amazing product
I think this product should use it everyone because it smells really good
24/01/2019
Great price and smell body wash
This stuff smells awesome! I feel like it makes me think of Bali or Hawaii or some tropical place after the rain. Also, it was super affordable! Win-Win!
11/01/2019
Price is worth it
This is definitely worth the price. It’s inexpensive and does the job.
14/12/2018
Great Scent
Suave is the bomb!! This scent is pure Spring I love it!! Washes away clean and fresh.
11/11/2018
Great product and price
The scent is spectacular! I fell in love with it. Infused with bamboo extract, aloe, and Vitamin E It left my skin feeling soft and smooth all day long. If you are looking for a body soap that leaves you feeling clean and has a rich spring floral scent that lasts all day long.
24/10/2018
Smells so amazing!
First off, I am a huge lover of Suave products. I have yet to be let down. I absolutely love Suave Limited Edition Body Wash Spring Awakening! It smells so amazing. Since it is a limited edition one and I didn't know when they were going to take it off the shelves, I bought three. Try it! Especially if you like Suave body washes, you won't be disappointed.
03/10/2018
Great smell
Amazing long lasting smell. Very thick consistency and very foamy. will bring you a long way.