4.5 5 0 160 160 El nuevo gel de ducha Suave Limited Edition Spring Awakening está hecho con aromas frescos y divertidos que dejarán su piel perfumada y con una sensación de limpieza y suavidad.
Gel de ducha de edición limitada Suave Spring Awakening
  • 4.5 De
  • 160 Reseñas

14/07/2018
Such a clean, refreshing scent! Leaves your skin feeling baby soft. My husband thought I bought a new perfume and he really liked the smell. Nope, it’s body wash!
14/07/2018
This is another great product from Suave. Cleans my skin and leaves behind a beautiful scent. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and hydrated. I must say you cant beat this one. I recommend it.
14/07/2018
Suave has really revamped their products and this body wash was no exception! Cleans my body very well and always leaves my skin smelling great. I always love the affordable price too.
14/07/2018
Suave products are a great alternative to the more expensive brands, without sacrificing quality too much. The Body Wash is a little thinner than the expensive ones, so I use a little more, but still a good deal for the price. It smells great and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
13/07/2018
i love this stofI think everyboI tI think everybody needs to buy this for their little oneshink everybody needs to buy this for their little onesdy needs to buy this for their little ones
11/07/2018
I love most, if not all of Suaves products. I love using their body washes. It leaves me feeling refreshed and energized with the faint scents their products have.
09/07/2018
Suave body wash has always been my go to and it’s been my favorite for a while. I always go back to this brand for body wash
09/07/2018
I love all the suave products they work well smell really good and save you some money so a win win deal
08/07/2018
smells great the family uses it daily everyone should go buy this and give it a try
07/07/2018
I love #suave products. I am glad to have tried this limited edition body wash too. Smells of fresh blossom. Perfect to start your day with a shower loaded with freshness.. thanks to this body wash.
07/07/2018
While I like the aroma and it does get you clean, I've found you had to use quite a bit of it. I use a shower scrub pad, which holds and distributes the product better than by hand, it still requires a fairly large amount compared to other products. The price is very competitive but somewhat minimized by volume required.
06/07/2018
Love Suave Limited Edition Body Wash Spring Awakening products. It keeps you smelling good and moisturizes your skin with out drying it out.
06/07/2018
Love, Love, Love this product, the smell and the price is amazing!
06/07/2018
I love all of Suave products and the body wash leaves a faint scent and a clean feeling
06/07/2018
I love suave products ! My whole family uses suave !