4.5 5 0 160 160 El nuevo gel de ducha Suave Limited Edition Spring Awakening está hecho con aromas frescos y divertidos que dejarán su piel perfumada y con una sensación de limpieza y suavidad.
Gel de ducha de edición limitada Suave Spring Awakening
  • 4.5 De
  • 160 Reseñas

06/07/2018
i have tried this and this stuff smell so wonderful, my husband uses it all the time. i am telling you all go pick it up today.
05/07/2018
Suave Limited Edition Body Wash Spring Awakening smells amazing! My skin feels soft and smooth when I use Suave Limited Edition Body Wash Spring Awakening. I love Suave.
04/07/2018
Our family uses suave alot and this one is great. my husband loves it
04/07/2018
MY HUSBAND USES SUAVE ALL THE TIME. HE REALLY LIKES THEIR PRODUCTS AND SAVING AS WELL.
27/06/2019
Suave products are really good and your skin is soft after you use it
11/10/2018
Pueden enviar muestras para dar mi opinión encuanto a el resultado de producto gracias.
20/08/2018
I haven't tried this product but am excited to receive it & see if it is as amazing as I imagine it will be. Looking forward to receiving my tester! Thanks!
19/08/2018
no but it smells amazing and looks good so would you send me a sample of it please
18/08/2018
I have never tried the suave brand body wash. We use their shampoo regularly. I’m sure it smells great. Would love to try it.
17/08/2018
I love suave hair products and would like to try the body wash :)
16/08/2018
Suave makes great products would love to try this Limitef Edition Body wash Spring Awakening please.
16/08/2018
I love Suave and zi live how it smells and feels after I take a shower but I haven't tried this scent
16/08/2018
I have used just about all the scents of Suave products .Would like to see if I like this one.
16/08/2018
Love Suave products. This will be another great smell and I love that the price is reasonable.
16/08/2018
I really love Suave so to try this one. I love love all of Suave products.