Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cup Pods with froth Packets 6 count Box

4.7 5 0 272 272 Haga que sus mañanas sean más deliciosas con las cápsulas estilo espresso K ‐ Cup® de 2 pasos de Gevalia Frothy Caramel Macchiato. Nuestras monodosis de café con caramelo funcionan con los sistemas de preparación Keurig® 1.0 y 2.0 y utilizan granos de café tostados lentamente y enfriados. Utilizamos el cuidado perfecto para la taza perfecta para que puedas saborear la combinación de café expreso ligeramente acaramelado y espuma cremosa. Las tazas de café K de Gevalia provienen de granos 100% arábica de todo el mundo. Cada paquete de espuma contiene leche real para una bondad rica y cremosa con cada taza. Nuestra caja de 6 tazas K estilo espresso de una sola porción y 6 paquetes de espuma de caramelo macchiato tiene 100 calorías por porción. Para disfrutar de un delicioso café con sabor a caramelo, primero, agregue el paquete de espuma a su taza, colóquelo en el soporte para tazas de su cafetera y luego seleccione el paquete de 8 oz. tamaño de preparación. Coloque una taza K estilo espresso de esta caja de cápsulas de café en su cafetera, presione el botón de preparación y revuelva el contenido de su taza una vez que deje de prepararse. Beba el suave y satisfactorio café con sabor a caramelo tal como está, o agregue edulcorante para una mezcla personalizada. Pruebe las tazas Gevalia Coffee K y experimente 150 años de tradición sueca.
Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cup Pods with froth Packets 6 count Box

Not very flavorful
It was just ok. Quite bland compared to other caramel coffee I've tried. I even tried using my frother on it to make it more authentic. Needs stronger caramel flavor to tempt me.
Delicious!
This is excellent coffeehouse quality Macchiato with caramel flavor, which is my favorite! I like that I can make this at home and have it anytime, especially good on a cold winter morning commute.
Gevalia Caramel Macchiato 2 Step Coffee
Love the Gevalia Caramel Macchiato flavor and how easy it was to make. The two set process is so easy and taste like you got it from a coffee shop. I would recommend Gevalia 2 step coffee to any coffee lovers.
Heaven
Love these for a pick me up for the week. Better than Starbucks. Love that I can make it at home too.
Caramel Macchiato MMMM MMM
These are absolutely delicious. Easy to make and taste great. Not just for breakfast anymore...
delious
this is great and so easy and quick. dont have to leave your house to have a great drink
27/04/2021
Omg I love this drink!! Amazingly, I just bought Gevalia Caramel macchiato the other day for the 1st time! My favorite is the vanilla latte, however, the Gevalia lattes and macchiatos were on sale, so I grabbed the mocha latte and Caramel macchiato. As I was browsing one of my fav sites, HomeTesterClub.com, this am I came across... ta-da Gevalia Caramel Macchiato! If that wasn't a sign to start my morning off with a Caramel macchiato, well... Let me advise all u coffee drinkers, if you like Caramel and coffee, you MUST TRY THIS DRINK! The best part is the sweet foam on top. It's so sweet and warm and delicious! My favorite is still the vanilla, but in my defense I love vanilla everything! Especially coffee! Lil bit of advice, stock up when it's on sale. There's only 6 in a box! Cheers!
27/04/2021
Yummy at home
I only buys these when they are on sale.. typically monthly at publix.but there a great reward compared to regular coffee. Not to sweet but great tasting.
26/04/2021
Very good, but too expensive.
I'm not a big coffee drinker, buy I do like the occasional latte or cappuccino. This was very easy to make and was very creamy. The froth on top is the best. My only suggestion is that these type of drinks be made with no sugar or less sugar options.
26/04/2021
Amazing Coffee
This stuff is amazing they also have a vanillafkavored and it's the only kinds I will buy anymore its so so good and so easy to make. My kids love them to they get it once in a while as a treat.
24/04/2021
Yummy!
Caramel macchiato‘s are definitely my favorite drink so I am very thankful to Keurig for coming up with a K pod that makes a caramel macchiato at home so I don’t have to go to Starbucks on my way to work! It doesn’t quite taste like the Starbucks version but it is pretty darn good so I would have to recommend it :-)
Great to drink
I bought this at the store on my own and enjoyed drinking it every morning before work
Sooo good!
I love this coffee! When I'm craving something a little extra this is my go to! I love how easy and fast it is and the flavor is perfection. Definitely recommend!!!
Delish treat
I love this coffee. It takes a kcup to a whole new level. Creamy and sweet, it makes a great treat when relaxing with a hot cup of coffee.
Macchiato
The overall flavor is very bold, I'm not big on bold coffees, I like the lighter brands myself. But the flavor was good and I loved that it came with the froth package.