4.6 5 0 17 17 Gominolas multivitamínicas fáciles de masticar con un sabor delicioso a naranja, limón y cereza.
  • 4.6 De
  • 17 Reseñas

6/5/2019
Vitaminas
Me gusta mucho porque a mis niños les encanta y mas porque son de varios sabores y a mi en lo personal me gusta porque les ayuda con todas las vitaminas que le contribuyó día a dia
4/5/2019
Kids lovly
I recommend this product to anyone.I can say it is kids lovly candy 🍭
2/28/2019
Children love it
There a little higher priced than the ones I usually buy but my son likes the taste of these so much more. He says they don't taste mediciny
2/27/2019
Great taste and fun
little gummy bears with great taste, kids love it ~ not too sweet, easy to chew.
2/17/2019
Vitamins
Bought these for my four year old and she likes them. Great way to get her to take vitamins thank you. Will recommend and will continue to purchase.
2/14/2019
My Son Loves These
I have a 2 year old son who loves these vitamins. He doesn't know they are good for him he knows they taste good. Every morning after he gets one he wants more it's so cute.
2/11/2019
Kids ♡
I always buy these for my 8 yr old daughter, she loves them because they are soft gummies and they taste good. I like my kids to build their immune system before flu season. These are a mother's must have.
2/6/2019
Good Product
I get these for my son and he loves them. I never forget to give him one for the day cuz je always reminds me!
2/1/2019
Multivitamins
My kids absolutely love these vitamin gummies. They are the only ones they will eat
1/30/2019
great flavor
great tasting gummy and my kids never complaine about taste or flavor .
1/27/2019
Yummy gummies
I purchased these for my children. They loved the taste. I had to try one myself and think they were good. I would buy them again
1/24/2019
My children love these vitamins. They love the way they taste.
1/24/2019
Yummy Kids Vitamins
My kids love these and I tried one too to see how they taste and it is really enjoyable way to get vitamins into my growing children
1/16/2019
21 century kid vitamins
My kids like the taste and gives them more energy and easy to digest but does have some artificial ingredients
1/10/2019
Kids love it
This is a great way to make sure your kids get all the vitamins they need. My toddler and preschooler are certified picky eaters. And it makes really difficult to make them eat vegetables and fruits that contain nutritions they need to grow and develop mentally and physically. I try to cook healthy and nutritious foods for my children, but it is hard. So I get frustrated and worried about my children for not getting nutritions they need. This multi vitamin gummies is super fun and easy way to give my children vitamins they need every day. My children love the taste and I get a relief of knowing my children get their vitamin needs. I make sure to stack the vitamins in the kitcen cabinet.