4.6 5 0 281 281 Las gomitas ácidas Haribo con forma de oso son los osos dorados originales de Haribo que se han hecho de sabor ácido
Gomitas ácidas Haribo con forma de osos
  • 4.6 De
  • 281 Reseñas

09/04/2020
Mmmm
Love this product is wonderful and taste great thanks for sharing
06/02/2020
First time user
I was able to snag a bag at HEB and they were delicious. They aren't crazy sour and enjoyable. I like that's a spin on a classic childhood favorite candy. Highly recommended! Perfect for the whole family.
06/01/2020
Favorite Sour Candy
This is by far my favorite Sour gummy candy from the same company that makes my favorite gummy bears! Not overly chewy and doesn't stick to teeth or braces. The only thing is I wish the bag was a bit larger or filled a bit more. But all in all a really tasty perfect sour gummy!
28/12/2019
Yummy goodness
My kids and I already love the original Haribo gummy bears. And after trying the sour ones we are even more of a fan. They are by far my favorite. They are sour and tangy with a little bit of sweetness to balance it out. They are soft and easy to chew and you just want to keep eating more. Love these delicious haribo gummy bears. This will be a treat I will continue to buy.
21/11/2019
fire.
Haribo is the top dog of gummies. They are the perfect size, array of colors, taste and gumminess. Not too squishy and not too tough. These are a tasty addition to the Haribo family. They are similar to another south gummy you might be familar with but way better! Tasty little treat!
08/11/2019
Haribo sour bears
Haribo Sour Gold Bears Gummi Candy are so good. Would buy them again
07/11/2019
So good!
I like these when I want something different than the regular gummies. They're flavorful with the right amount of punch. I have to hide them when my nieces and nephews are around.
23/10/2019
Haribo Sour
My sons absolutely love these little bears. I bought them when we went on vacation to snack on in the car along the way and they were gone really fast.
06/10/2019
Not that good
This one is a bit too sour and chewy for me. After trying other gummy bears and comparing to the this product, I decided to go with the other ones.
03/10/2019
The Perfect Sour Treat
I thought this candy was a perfect combination of sour and sweet. There's nothing worse when something that's supposed to be sweet is nothing but tart! And I'm not even a fan of sour candies... The texture, which is super big for me when it comes to gummies of any kind, was hard enough to satiate my preferences, but soft enough to round out the overall texture. If you like regular Haribo gummy bears, don't necessarily like sour candy, but want to be adventurous, this is the treat for you. Overall, though, if you're a gummy bear connoisseur, Haribo Sour Gummies are an absolute must!
01/10/2019
Never enough.
These are the only candies that are gone one second after they are brought in the house. My husband doesn't eat sweets, but loves these. I hoard them away in my purse. :) They are hands down the best gummy bears. EVER.
27/09/2019
Yum Yum Yummy!
I know when I buy these bears, I'm setting myself up for consuming the whole bag. They are THAT good. I sometimes share with my children, who also think they are better than plain gummy bears. But I don't share too often. ;-)
18/09/2019
Sour!
These are sour gummies and have a good taste. I like that the bag has a decent amount and they are decently priced. I really like the flavor but I find them to be a bit hard to chew I wish they were a little softer.
15/09/2019
Sour Gummy Bears
I've always liked Haribo Gold Bears, and these sour ones were just as good. My daughter loved them too, as she is obsessed with trying anything sour! They're priced great and the bag is just the right size. Great sour flavors!
05/09/2019
Best Flavors of Gummy Bears!
I love these! I wish they came in bigger bags actually because these taste amazing! They're much better than regular gummy bears or other gummy candy in my opinion. The little bit of sour flavor in them just takes them to another level.