4.7 5 0 119 119 Un producto no modificado genéticamente de coco tostado, almendras y canela.
  • 4.7 De
  • 119 Reseñas

6/13/2019
Yummyy
It’s awesome and it’s a bit sweet so no need add sugar . It’s good on yogurt or shakes
6/10/2019
Perfect pick me up
Tried this first back in Jan. Absolutely loved it. So crunchy with a hint of sweet. Perfect to add to yogurt or ice cream. I highly recommend you try it yourself!
6/10/2019
Yummy for anytime
This stuff is awesome! I love it on yogurt or mixed with fruits or even by itself I swear I could eat a whole entire bag by itself! I absolutely love it and so does my boyfriend.
6/8/2019
Not just for Bears!
The sweet taste of coconut and the flavor of Almonds, makes this one great snack food. Healthy and tasty, what more is there. You better get two thou so you don't have to share.
6/8/2019
Great granola
Taste good and I bought it for a great price.texture was perfect.made myself a great granola mix by adding my healthy trail mix favs.
6/7/2019
bear naked
great product taste wonderful nice texture enjoyed very much
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
This granola is the best I have tried and not at a ridiculous price. There are so many flavors to choose from and the granola is crunchy without breaking your teeth out. My overall favorite would be the maple pecan flavor. My 8 year old daughter and I love to put it on top of our homemade banana ice cream.
6/6/2019
Almost as good as homemade
I love granola on Greek yogurt. I typically make my own at home but recently found out you really shouldn't heat honey. So I moved on to store bought... and so far this one takes the cake! It has crunch and a burst of flavor! It goes well with sliced bananas and some berries. It is a nice filler way to start your morning. The protein fiber ratio is pretty okay And the ingredients are satisfying for my expectations. I would recommend this and would buy again.
6/6/2019
some of the best granola i've tried
i'm not a big granola person but i got the free sample and really liked it. i let my husband try it and he liked it too. so now we've tried a couple of different flavors and like them.
Even my kids loved it!
My kids normally want me to buy sugary cereal but this creal was one that they truly loved. My 14 year old added it to some yogurt add loved it that way.
Great taste
Great taste easy on the go snack. Would buy again with yogurt.
Snack
It was delicious!! I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to everyone
Loved it!
I love this brand anyway so I knew when I tried this it was going to be good and I wasn't wrong I loved it! I will definitely be buying this!
very good
The family and I love this brand. I use to didn't like coconut but this product I love. I definitely will continue to purchase. I recommend this product. It has become a household favorite.
6/4/2019
Very Yummy
Love this brand, all their products taste amazing. Goes great with the vanilla Greek yogurt I get. Or also just straight out of the bag. Will purchase again