4.7 5 0 245 245 Un producto no modificado genéticamente de coco tostado, almendras y canela.
Granola con coco tostado y almendra de Bear Naked
  • 4.7 De
  • 245 Reseñas

27/06/2020
Eat it by the handful
This is so good I walk by and see it and grab a handful! These do not last long in my house. Love the flavor don’t change a thing.
22/06/2020
Natural flavoring
Really good Definitely be buying again can’t wait to get the next bag definitely would recommend to anyone
08/06/2020
Delicious!
Very delicious flavor and pretty reasonable priced for a somewhat exotic flavor of granola. Good texture.
13/03/2020
Great granola
I used this granola in yogurt, also in oatmeal and good to eat just my it self. Very tasty and satifing.
29/02/2020
Love this granola!
I always keep Bare Naked granola stocked in my pantry. My favorite way to eat these is mixed in with some Greek yogurt or added to some almond milk. It’s a healthier alternative to having cereal in the mornings. Between the coconut and the peanut butter flavors I’m not sure which one is my favorite. But I am definitely a sucker for anything with sweet coconut. Definitely give this one a try.
19/02/2020
Great taste
This granola taste amazing on yogurt however the only con is that it doesn't leave me feeling satisfied for very long. Basically for a snack it is amazing as a breakfast parfait it needs a little more.
08/01/2020
awesome
I love this granola, perfect on yogurt or just to eat plain. The toasted coconuts and almonds is a pair made in heaven, I love it and recommending to everyone. Healthy and GF is a plus.
03/01/2020
Average granola
Bear naked basically charges you a prime price for their cute marketing. The granola is your average granola. Stick with store brands.
30/12/2019
Crunchy, Sweet & Healthy
I am a huge fan of granola. I put it on yogurt, bake with it & eat it right out the bag. BEAR Granola has a nice variety to choose from as well. I like this one the best. You can't go wrong with chocolate crunchiness, sweet almonds & toasted coconut. The only downside is that the bag could be provided in bigger bags as well.
13/11/2019
Met my match!!
We were looking for a great granola to add to our Greek yogurt in the morning. There are a ton of them in the store we go to, we went with this one and so happy we did!! We love it and it’s now an item that is always on our shopping list. Bare naked is the top granola and our only choice in our house. Go Granola!!
29/10/2019
Son loves his lunchbox for his yogurt
My son asked to take yogurt to school so I bought this for him to add to it and now it is a staple in our house. We both love it
19/10/2019
Not the biggest fan
So perhaps I got a bad bag, but the granola in this is hard to chew, it doesn’t really taste that great and all around was an unpleasant experience. This said, I can see how some people would like it. It is worth a try but do not get your hopes up.
18/10/2019
A go-to snack
Love this granola. Just the right amount of sweetness. I must admit I had a hard time NOT snacking on it!
10/10/2019
So yum!
Suuuuuuuper yummy granola, plus it has a cute bear on it (not that that should influence your decision at all ;) )
06/10/2019
Good
I use these to watch my weight! They’re so great in yogurt or pudding!