4.1 5 0 41 41 1 galón. Sabor limonada.
Hawaiian Punch Lemonade
  • 4.1 De
  • 41 Reseñas

21/03/2020
Okay
It was very tangy which makes for a good lemon aide but it was almost too sweet. It was a great price though. It tastes more on the Hawaiian punch side than kool aide or crystal light.
07/03/2020
sour tangy
My kids didnt like this. It was too sour and tangy. The bitterness and smell bothered our stomachs. The price was good tho
08/02/2020
Okay
This is great to take on outings for sports teams and parties.
19/12/2019
Lemonade
I love the lemonade flavor in this Hawaiian punch. Nice and tart and pucker.
03/10/2019
Pucker up
This is one of my favorite hawaiian punch juices. Since they were made of less than 5% juice I feel better buying the lemonade more than the "blue" stuff and "green" stuff because it's made with lemons. Can't go wrong!
06/09/2019
Kid friendly
My son loves every kind of flavor. This one isn't overpowering like some lemon flavor juices. Honestly I'm not a lemonade fan can I like the taste.
05/09/2019
I like the original red fruit punch from time to time. I bought the lemonade because it was on sale. It's just so sweet and makes you more thirsty. If you're looking for a real lemonade this isn't it it's like sugar water
28/08/2019
Momma made it
This is awesome lemonade i just love it! I also love the fact i didn't have to make it! No squeezing lemons today! Thank you! I will buy again,so refreshing on a nice summer day!
12/07/2019
great tasting
I've been buying Hawaiian Punch for years for my family. I didn't personally drink the fruit punch but once I saw the lemonade, I had to try it because I love lemonade. It tastes really good and is reasonably priced.
17/06/2019
mmmmm good
very good in taste, nice price good quality. Takes my thirst away an is better for me
26/04/2019
Stick to the original HP
Hawaiian Punch should just stick to it's original red/fruit punch flavor. I've tried them all (my kids wanted to try them) and the original is the bed. There are way better lemonades out there. A store brand is better and cheaper than this one.
02/04/2019
Nop!
I was in a birthday party and I had the chance to try Hawainan Lemonade drink. Way too sweet for my tase.
09/02/2019
Great taste
Bought Hawaiian Punch Lemonade for my grandchildren who loved this drink. I really liked the flavor and it didn't sting our throats like other lemonades. I have always liked the fruit juicy red and now Hawaiian Punch Lemonade, in my opinion, is my new favorite. The gallon jugs are perfect for elementary school parties.
26/01/2019
:-)
Ni muy dulce, ni muy acido. En su punto. Suave y refrescante. Buenisimo para quitar el calor.
16/10/2018
Hawaiian Punch Lemonade
My kiddos absolutely love this! It's refreshing and thirst quenching. We like it in all flavors but especially in the lemonade.