4.8 5 0 37 37 El hidratante facial sin aceite de St. Ives proporciona una hidratación de rápida absorción que ayuda a restaurar el brillo natural de tu piel. Perfumado con una exuberante sandía, esta crema facial liviana e hidratante utiliza jugo de sandía 100% natural para una hidratación profunda cada vez que la utilices. Usa esta crema facial hidratante por la mañana y la noche para ayudar a restaurar la humectación de la piel y lograr un brillo saludable.
Hidratante facial sin aceite de St. Ives
  • 4.8 De
  • 37 Reseñas

28/03/2020
Good skin
I loved the smell of this product, and it didnt leave my skin feeling greasy. I would definitely use again.
26/03/2020
Simply the best out there. Very simple to use. Not a bad price tag either
26/03/2020
Simply amazing!
Have you every tried something so amazing that you couldn’t help but want more? That’s how I feel with this. I love it so much I keep wanting to apply more and more. It’s silky and smooth and goes on really nicely. It smells amazing and leaves my skin drenched and happy. The simple ingredient list is just as amazing as the product!
24/03/2020
Good product
Great product feels and smells nice makes the skin nice and moistureised
23/03/2020
My dry face
Love it, makes my face feel so moisturized, my face is so dry!!!
23/03/2020
I like it
I like this product. The moisture is real and nice but I do however think it made my rosacea a bit worse
22/03/2020
ST IVES MOISTURES FACE CREAM
I love st Ives moisutures face how leave my face soft and not greasy .I special like the scent of watermelon not overpowering and strong scent.I already recommend to my friends and family.
Great Product
Loved it, my skin felt great and no zits! Would definitely recommend
Impressed
I was really impressed with how amazing this St. Ives Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer worked to leave my skin soft and smooth. I like that it has non greasy formula that absorbs into the skin perfect and gives it more healthy look and feel
Excellent
This product is very good. I purchased this product and washed my face with it every night and I noticed a difference. Makes my face feel soft
20/03/2020
Fresh
This product is easy to apply. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisterized
18/03/2020
super soft
super soft leaves your skin feeling super soft , absorbed quickly, and doesnt make my face greasy!
17/03/2020
super soft
17/03/2020
Best moisturizer
I purchased St. Ives moisturizer about 2 weeks ago. I have very dry skin and have used multiple different products, and nothing seemed to give me relief. Until I used St. Ives, this is absolutely the best moisturizer I've ever used. My skin is so soft and I don't have that winter itch from extreme dry skin. Another plus is, it smells terrific.
16/03/2020
This is an awesome creamer so makes my face feel so smooth and it smells really good