4.7 5 0 169 169 El hidratante facial sin aceite de St. Ives proporciona una hidratación de rápida absorción que ayuda a restaurar el brillo natural de tu piel. Perfumado con una exuberante sandía, esta crema facial liviana e hidratante utiliza jugo de sandía 100% natural para una hidratación profunda cada vez que la utilices. Usa esta crema facial hidratante por la mañana y la noche para ayudar a restaurar la humectación de la piel y lograr un brillo saludable.
Hidratante facial sin aceite de St. Ives
  • 4.7 De
  • 169 Reseñas

19/01/2021
Great moisturizer
I absolutely love St Ives products, so when I seen this moisturizer at the store and try it out especially since I've been looking for a moisturizer that works with my skin type. It smells great, it's light on the skin, and the glow is nice. Definitely recommend to anybody looking for a good face moisturizer reasonably priced.
06/01/2021
St ives
Love this product so smooth. I also use st ives Lotion and love that too. I like that they don't test on animals.
04/01/2021
Love St. Ives
I've always loves using St. Ives products and was excited to try this oil free moisturizer. I love they was it feel and how it soaks into my skin, and tge scent is so nice. I would definitely recommend this product.
29/12/2020
Better than products 3 times the price
I love St. Ives products in general, but this moisturiser is my favorite. It feels light, goes on smooth and absorbs fast. It moisturiser my skin much better than much more expensive products.
23/12/2020
Good bang for the buck
Lifelong st Ives user! I’ve always used the standard collagen elastin jar, but this is my new go to. Light but effective. Smells amazing too!
20/12/2020
Skin product
It is a really good lotion it does its job and is a reasonably price . It also smells great thats a big plus . It makes your skin feel good and makes it smell good which is always a big plus to me . You will enjoy it. Its definitely a need to try .thank you
18/12/2020
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It feels so good on my skin and it smells great!
17/12/2020
Light, airy and refreshing
I love the way this makes my skin feel! It's so light and clean and smells great too!
15/12/2020
Love the Glow!!
I absolutely love St Ives products, so when I seen this moisturizer at the store I had to pick it up and try it out especially since I've been looking for a moisturizer compatible with my combination skin. It smells great, it's light on the skin, and the glow is real! Definitely recommend to anybody looking for a good facial moisturizer reasonably priced.
12/12/2020
My go to brand!
St. Ives is always a solid brand! Affordable and always practical. I’ve used it for years!
10/12/2020
Feels great
My daughter try thise i got as a sample and we end up buying more she said it feels great on your Facebook and the smell is even more good I think women would like this even teen girls who love to use creams on there faces and the price is good to fair like other creams I wish they had it for body and a bigger bottle so it can make your body feel good as your face
09/12/2020
Smells delicious 😋
Bought this in summer ,to try for my face ,w sun ,heat and chemo ,it really helped my skin w dryness n smells delicious Would be again
09/12/2020
Smells delicious!
I purchased this moisturizer leaves my skin so soft yet not oily. I also enjoyed the smell and the fact that I don't need to use a lot of product at once. I have combination skin and doesn't make me break out
04/12/2020
It leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and smells go yummy too.
01/12/2020
doesn't do anything does not work
doesn't do anything does not workhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh