4.8 5 0 64 64 El hidratante facial sin aceite de St. Ives proporciona una hidratación de rápida absorción que ayuda a restaurar el brillo natural de tu piel. Perfumado con una exuberante sandía, esta crema facial liviana e hidratante utiliza jugo de sandía 100% natural para una hidratación profunda cada vez que la utilices. Usa esta crema facial hidratante por la mañana y la noche para ayudar a restaurar la humectación de la piel y lograr un brillo saludable.
Hidratante facial sin aceite de St. Ives
  • 4.8 De
  • 64 Reseñas

27/04/2020
Yes! to St Ives
St Ives new oil-free moisturizer really surprised me. I could tell a difference in my skin within 4 days! It's very light and smells great. Anxiously waiting for different formulas. I've already told friends and family about it.
25/04/2020
LOVE THISSS
best face moisturizer!! 10/10 for sure leaves my face extra soft
24/04/2020
The Glow of St.Ives Moisturizer
I was given a sample at a large retailer . I really enjoyed the feel of the St.Ives Glow Moisturizer . Considering it was a sample the packaging was still bright and a eye catcher . I had enough to apply it three times and it added a healthy, hydrated texture to my aging skin . It give a nice glow to my skin after it completely dried . I noticed my pores shrunk a bit . I love the smell of the watermelon it stays on your skin and every so often you can still smell it . It is reasonably priced . I will be buying this and recommend to try it and see if it helps your skin as much as I noticed a change in mine .
18/04/2020
I loved
My skin is oily and this moisturizer did my skin good, it is not greasy at all and there was no acne outbreak.
14/04/2020
Love ittt!!!!! I use it all the time great product
14/04/2020
Great product. I would recommend highly. Didn't make my skin feel greasy or oily after use.
13/04/2020
Awesome
I just love this product.. it makes my skin look soft and glowing ❤
11/04/2020
Excelente
Es un producto muy bueno y económico y fácil de conseguir en las tiendas
11/04/2020
really works
This St Ives fase moisturizer really works after a few days the difference was really notable. It left a glow on my skin, and best of all I didn't break out or get any rashes from this product
09/04/2020
Excelente producto
Excelente producto hidratante facial con vitamina no deja resequedad.
06/04/2020
Great scent! Better moisturizer!
I, like many, have been using St. Ives products since I was a teen.  It was my introduction to that little miracle treatment known as exfoliation, and I credit their scrubs and lotions, as well as my daily use of a salicylic acid toner (began using Noxema as a teen, too), for the great condition of my skin today! #StIves new Glowing oil-free moisturizer is yet another awesome product from this brand that I am so glad to use! The watermelon scent is just amazing and the lotion is refreshing and soaks into your skin quickly and deeply. A little goes a long way, so this container will last me forever, too!
02/04/2020
Great for oily skin
This product got my oily skin under control. It’s gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause breakouts.
28/03/2020
Good skin
I loved the smell of this product, and it didnt leave my skin feeling greasy. I would definitely use again.
26/03/2020
Simply the best out there. Very simple to use. Not a bad price tag either
26/03/2020
Simply amazing!
Have you every tried something so amazing that you couldn’t help but want more? That’s how I feel with this. I love it so much I keep wanting to apply more and more. It’s silky and smooth and goes on really nicely. It smells amazing and leaves my skin drenched and happy. The simple ingredient list is just as amazing as the product!