4.9 5 0 91 91 Honey Bunches of Oats de Post son grupos de Granola tostada con miel hecha de avena de grano entero. Endulzado con miel natural de flores silvestres. Contiene 100% de grano entero.
Honey Bunches of Oats de Granola Vainilla Francesa Almendra de Post
  • 4.9 De
  • 91 Reseñas

Great granola!
This is a great variety of granola, and granola is one of my favorite treats. It's easy to add dried fruit and other nuts to this mix as well and make it more fortifying. Whether you're having just a handful as a snack or a big bowl it's a great choice.
Very good
I love it. They are crunchy and goes perfect on plain yogurt or a parfait. I will continue to purchase these.
06/07/2020
Great when mixed with the honey bunches of oats cereal!
I bought a bag thinking, parfaits, but when i got home i thought wouldnt it be great to have more of the nut clusters in the cereal??! So i added some into a bowl of the cereal and it was soo amazing!
05/07/2020
My favorite cereal
This is honestly my favorite cereal. I can eat it without milk like a snack.
05/07/2020
Great for on the go!
Grabbed this for a day of hiking. Very good! My family loves the cereal and now we can have it whenever were are in the go.
Yummy Crunch
Bag is adequate size for on the go snacking that are a light-crunchy snack. I've always liked eating these Honey Bunches of Oats pieces and I'm glad to see they made a product solely consisting of them!
Very great for smoothies
This was better than the cereal. I love to use this granola in my smoothie bowls. It adds the perfect amount sweet Honey crunch to you’re bowl. I will definitely try this one over my previous brand
So good!!!
This was so good! I loved it! It’s almost as good as the cereal!
03/07/2020
This product is everything and more . It taste great , and is nice an chunky . Enjoyed the granola with yogurt and over cereal . Perfect for a snack .
Family Favorite
I've always been a fan of any granola with french vanilla almond flavor. BUT, when my husband said, "this stuff is REALLY good!!", I knew that Honey Bunches of Oats will be the ONLY brand for my household. :)
Granola
Honey bunches of oats makes the best granola.. I loved this although I don't really like vanilla.
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola French Vanilla Almond
Omg!! Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola French Vanilla Almond is the best product ever!! It's like they took everything that I love and put it all in one fantastic product!!! I really , really recommend this product!
02/07/2020
Honey Bunches of Oats, Granola
I liked it, a lot actually. Great flavor, amazing when mixed in with yogurt. My only real complaint, if it's possible, the granola is super hard, if I tried to eat a chunk of it, I might hurt my teeth.
01/07/2020
Yum
Great to snack on or add to yogurt for a delicious breakfast
01/07/2020
Great taste
These are my favorite kind I love the crunchy ness of every bite!