4.6 5 0 279 279 añada luz y luminosidad a su rutina de maquillaje con la colección de maquillaje metálico Crushed Foils.
  • 4.6 De
  • 279 Reseñas

1/12/2019
Good
This highlighter is part of the limited edition crushed foils collection in gilded gold. The packaging is sturdy and the highlighter pan is a decent size. The gold is a very yellow almost orange toned gold with silver flecks of glitter throughout. The product is insanely pigmented and lives up to its crushed metal name but the color isn’t the most flattering on fair complexions - it may look good on tanned skin. It blends out reasonably easily but I find the large glitter particles rather off putting - maybe suited to those more youthful. It can be applied to the eyes and creates quite a striking spotlight eye. This is one for a party look; not day to day wear.
12/13/2018
Awesome highlight
I use highlighter all the time and I really enjoyed using L’Oreal Paris Infallible Crushed Foils Metallic Highlighter, Glided Glow. It did a great job highlighting my face and making pretty!💜
12/9/2018
I Love It!
This product is littarly amazing it works really well and is very pigmented so this is a good cheap/ drugstore product.
11/10/2018
Loreal
I bought this product at walmart and it was ok better than most otger products ive bought and tested
10/19/2018
Best value highlighter
I love the crushed foils metallic highlighter by L'Oreal it gives my makeup look a beautiful Metallic glowing stunning finish and only highlighter I use. It has a great value also can't complain.
10/7/2018
Powdered gold
I am in love with L’Oreal Paris Infallible Crushed Foils Metallic Highlighter, Glided Glow!! It is the most beautiful highlighter/bronzer. I use it every single day.
9/25/2018
Amazing application
Amazing product, it applied very smoothly and look very lovely
9/23/2018
Perfect
I have been a L’Oréal lady for years for all my hair and makeup products. This took it to another level. Smooth and clean looking.
9/9/2018
Gorgeous Glow.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Crushed Foils Metallic Highlighter, Glided Glow has a beautiful sheen/shine to it but it's not overpowering... if applied right it looks like you are glowing from the inside out! It's beautiful!
7/20/2018
I fell in love with this product. I had never been complemented so much, saying that i was just lit up.
7/8/2018
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Crushed Foils Metallic Highlighter, Glided Glow, added light and luminosity to my makeup routine. I was able to highlight high points and it added beautiful dimensions to my face, giving my face a beautiful, radiant glow!
5/29/2018
L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE CRUSHED FOILS METALLIC HIGHLIGHTER, GLIDED GLOW is a excellent product. If you love make-up as much as I do, you'll want to try this! I use L'oreal Paris Foils on days that I want to add a special glow, with added dimensions to my face. It works beautifully to highlight your cheek bones.The one thing I like the most about this product is how it makes my face look sun kissed- without me ever having to be in the sun. I give two thumbs up, and five stars to L’OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE CRUSHED FOILS METALLIC HIGHLIGHTER, GLIDED GLOW make-up- and I recommend this product to anyone who loves wearing make-up! This is a awesome product!
2/27/2018
I use this everyday and i love it. It really does a nice job of foils metallic that really pops and i really glow. I love it
2/13/2018
Pretty decent drugstore highlighter! VERY pigmented, though. Small strokes were enough to give myself a nice glow, and I love how easy it spreads. Would recommend!
2/12/2018
I have to say Im surprised with this highlighter. It looks natural and highlights at right intensity. I did recommend to my friends