In-Shell Pistachios Roasted & Lightly Salted

4.9 5 0 577 577 64 mg de fitoesteroles por porción Naturalmente sin gluten TAMAÑO: Una bolsa resellable de 16 onzas NUTRITIVO y SALUDABLE: Wonderful Pistachios es una buena fuente de proteína vegetal, con 6 gramos en cada porción. ¡Cada porción de 1 onza tiene el 11 % de su valor diario recomendado y es una fuente inagotable de proteínas completa! Consulte la información nutricional para conocer el contenido de grasa. CULTIVADO EN CALIFORNIA: Wonderful Pistachios posee, cultiva y cosecha más de 75,000 acres de pistachos y almendras
In-Shell Pistachios Roasted & Lightly Salted

Very tasty snack
I really like these pistachios because they do have the shells on them and slow me down a little bit. They also give me something to do with my hands when I'm sitting at my desk reading things on the computer. I think they are the right amount of saltiness and provide a pick me up during the day. The only downfall is that they do have quite a few calories for just a small portion. That is to be expected with nuts, though.
05/07/2022
I love how tasty these pistachios are. They are crunchy and have the perfect amount of salt. I absolutely enjoy them.
05/07/2022
These are so good and very healthy. They are the perfect snack.
Best brand
Crunchy, perfect amount of salt! Love this brand because it is always consistent! Buy them anytime I need a crunchy salty snack. Much better than eating potato chips. Highly recommend
Simply delicious
I continue to buy these! Delicious pistachios
The little nut with Big Flavor
I purchased the pistachio from Walmart, and my family loves them. They enjoyed getting the nuts out of the shell. These need no perfection. Try them, bet you will buy again!
Love these
I love these pistachios!! The are a great snack any time of the day. I usually keep some in my car in case I get stuck in town and need a quick snack while on the go! If you haven't tried I suggest you do!!
Perf healthy snack
Just the right amount of seasoning, perfect for a light snack with much needed plant protein!
Perfect Snack on the Go
I enjoy taking this as a snack wherever I go. It is delicious, not too salty, and always a go to.
Family Favorite!
This is a favorite snack in my house. I love how they are already cracked to make removing them from the shell easier. Delicious and easy snack.
Delicious snack
My daughters and dad love this pistachio. A very good snack when your in the run doing errands.
Amazing!
These are my sons absolute favorite! He is a nut snob and these are the only pistachios he eats. I think the price point is great for the amount of product you get and the quality is unmatchable. I highly recommend this product!
Great!
These pistachios are great! They are a great snack and are healthier than a lot of other options as well.
Very good
I love pistachios, I'm sure you have heard how you can't just have one. I wholeheartedly agree because you can't! I love them for a quick snack or even when I am trying to curb my appetite. Can share with the whole family as well.
03/07/2022
Perfect for my pistachio loving family
My husband is well known for his pistachio obsession and people often gift him bags of pistachio. My son follows in his footsteps. I buy this product now as part of our staples. Try to always have it on hand and love how they are all always cruncy and perfectly salted. I have a few bags that I send to my husband’s office so that he has something to snack on when he has no time to have lunch (most days) and keep him satisfied. The only problem is that now I need to keep trash cans in every room as my son (8) who is following in his dad’s footsteps, takes them all over the house and I keep finding shells everywhere, lol, but I’ll definitely take that still as a plus since I know he is snacking healthy and choosing this over other snacks that were not as good an option.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.