4.8 5 0 137 137 Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay es un jabón en barra para hombres que brinda una limpieza profunda y purificante para la piel masculina, pero también lo deja sintiéndose energizado, refrescado y renovado.
  • 4.8 De
  • 137 Reseñas

01/11/2019
Just got it!
Just got this last week and my husband loves it! Even I love it, it has a nice smell to it and it cleans very well. Dove Men + Care has some nice products and they never seem to disappoint!
08/03/2019
I love the Charcoal scent of the soap. I have been using the deodorant and toothpaste as well. The deodorant also smells amazing.
28/02/2019
Dove- Man
Increiblemente fabuloso, tiene un olor exquisito, a mi hijo le encanta.
07/02/2019
El mejor jabon para hombre
Este jabon huele muy bien. Es muy bueno para los hombres que trabajan muy duro y su pirñ se reseca demaciado, porque hidrata deja la piel muy suave y ademas huele rico.
06/02/2019
Top face cleanser
This the the best thing to use especially after a long jog or a long work out
01/02/2019
Love the smell
Words from my husband This soap has a subtle smoky scent with some exfoliant sand-type particles. It works well, leaves my skin feeling smooth, and it's a great price. I hope they continue this type forever.
30/01/2019
works
Dove always has great products and this is in a bar form which is great because my husband can thrown it in his rack at work . Smells great and doesnt dry his skin out
22/11/2018
Finally
Finally a mens product that actually cleans your face
10/11/2018
Teenager approved
I bought this for my 15 year old son. He uses it every morning to wash his face, he wasn't really into the face scrubs so this is a great alternative. It smells great and leaves his skin clean and fresh.
03/11/2018
Love me some Dove!
My husband and sons love the way this feels on their skin! I love the smell!
21/10/2018
Great scent
I got this for my husband and he loves it. That's saying something cause he doesn't like much, somewhat of a picky person. Lucky me huh? Lol. He has trouble with cleansers breaking out his face. But this one is gentle enough and no break outs. The scent is awesome but some might find it a lil overpowering. Not me though lol
09/10/2018
Dove men +care
My son uses this product and it's clearing up his face ; he loves it.
30/09/2018
Love this product. Husband used to get a rash when ever he uses any soap on his face except for dove men. It smells amazing too
30/09/2018
wonderful
Dove Men+Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay works wonders, it keeps the face feeling clean and fresh without any irrataion
29/09/2018
Mans best friend.
I got this for my huaband and it leaves him smelling almost edible after a bath. His skin is soft now without him feeling like he is using a girly product.