4.8 5 0 149 149 Este jabón totalmente natural te dejará las manos suaves, limpias y con aroma a una delicia invernal picante y dulce.
  • 4.8 De
  • 149 Reseñas

7/19/2019
great product for price
Method is a great brand to buy on a budget. You don't have to worry about getting "less than" because it's not super expensive. All the scents smell really good and the product does it's job.
5/10/2019
love the smell
I love the Method product line. I love the new smell. I love being able to clean without having to worry about fumes!
4/26/2019
My wife loves the smell
Method is our family's preferred products. We have been using the Method foaming hand soap for years. My wife loves the smell of peppermint and this will be her go-to for Christmas season going forward.
4/3/2019
Method Peppermint Vanilla Soap
What can better than the amazing smell of peppermint and vanilla. Add to that Methods tried and true natural soap products and you have win win for everyone. Not only were my hands smelling fresh and clean. The little hint of cool with the peppermint left me feeling fresh and cool.
3/29/2019
Smells amazing!
I am already a fan of Method products as well as peppermint & vanilla so I had no choice but to fall in love with this hand soap. It leaves your hands soft, supple, clean, & moisturized. The scent gives you a small imaginary trip to your favorite spa. Will purchase again!
3/29/2019
Fantastic and yummy!
Method brand peppermint vanilla hand soap left our hands feeling smooth, clean, and smells amazing! It even clears up our sinuses. I love peppermint products. Highly recommend. Very happy!
3/26/2019
Cute packaging
Super cute packaging and the smell is divine! Stays on for a while!
3/25/2019
Ticks all the boxes
Smells great, looks great, washes greatand is all natural. I’m a converted Method user and have brought their products for the kitchen and all the bathrooms in my home. Love it!
3/21/2019
Love method
I’ve written to method to tell them I love Thier products. I’ve used hand soap, kitchen and bath cleaner,dish soap and body wash. They are good smelling and work well. The thing I love most is I don’t have to worry about cancer and toxic ingredients. I’m sure method has noticed a spike in sales since I found them...
3/2/2019
Method
Loved the smell felt clean nice design and no harsh chemicals
3/1/2019
Love the smell
This hand soap smells so good. I like that it is a natural product with no harmful ingredients to pollute the environment
2/28/2019
Love the smell
I found this when I was at Walgreens and actually love the smell. I’m on my 2nd bottle at home and almost done with the 1st bottle at work.
2/27/2019
Great feel & Scent
This soap has a great feel to it, foams up really well and easily. The best part though is the scent, oh so heavenly, a clean peppermint with a sweet Vanilla that lightly lasts after rinsing.
2/26/2019
Love Method Products
Method products are awesome! The vanilla smell is great! These are great to have in youjr restrooms.
2/24/2019
Wonderful
Works and smells absolutely wonderful! Will definitely get this again!