4.8 5 0 156 156 Este jabón totalmente natural te dejará las manos suaves, limpias y con aroma a una delicia invernal picante y dulce.
  • 4.8 De
  • 156 Reseñas

01/12/2019
Cute Packaging & Awesome Brand
I love method as a brand. Not only are they willing to send anyone free stickers and coupons if you email them, but they are also a company that is better for you overall. They are more eco-friendly too!
06/10/2019
Favorite
This is another one of my favorites. Not only does it smell amazing my hands feel squeaky clean. Definitely recommend!!
25/09/2019
Awesome
This is so much better than bath and body works you won't be sorry
06/09/2019
Highly recommend!
This soap is really impressive. The scent is amazing and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scent and cooling effect from tne mint is awesome.
28/08/2019
I love the way this feels. Peppermint feels so good on the skin. I love the scent. Great soap moisturizing. I will but again. I see no room for improvement. It is a great product.
25/08/2019
method Peppermint Vanilla Foaming Hand Wash
Method products are a great value & a great product. Don’t let the low price fool you, this is a quality soap. The scent of Vanilla and Peppermint are so refreshing. Will be using this product on a daily basis.
21/08/2019
In love with Method products!
Method always put out quality home care products. I've been purchasing their dish soaps and hand soaps for a few years now. All are ethically produced at a fair price point, and they all smell delicious, especially the peppermint & vanilla scent. They come out with unique scents that end up being delicious and their packaging is gorgeous too.
19/07/2019
great product for price
Method is a great brand to buy on a budget. You don't have to worry about getting "less than" because it's not super expensive. All the scents smell really good and the product does it's job.
10/05/2019
love the smell
I love the Method product line. I love the new smell. I love being able to clean without having to worry about fumes!
26/04/2019
My wife loves the smell
Method is our family's preferred products. We have been using the Method foaming hand soap for years. My wife loves the smell of peppermint and this will be her go-to for Christmas season going forward.
03/04/2019
Method Peppermint Vanilla Soap
What can better than the amazing smell of peppermint and vanilla. Add to that Methods tried and true natural soap products and you have win win for everyone. Not only were my hands smelling fresh and clean. The little hint of cool with the peppermint left me feeling fresh and cool.
29/03/2019
Smells amazing!
I am already a fan of Method products as well as peppermint & vanilla so I had no choice but to fall in love with this hand soap. It leaves your hands soft, supple, clean, & moisturized. The scent gives you a small imaginary trip to your favorite spa. Will purchase again!
29/03/2019
Fantastic and yummy!
Method brand peppermint vanilla hand soap left our hands feeling smooth, clean, and smells amazing! It even clears up our sinuses. I love peppermint products. Highly recommend. Very happy!
26/03/2019
Cute packaging
Super cute packaging and the smell is divine! Stays on for a while!
25/03/2019
Ticks all the boxes
Smells great, looks great, washes greatand is all natural. I’m a converted Method user and have brought their products for the kitchen and all the bathrooms in my home. Love it!