4.8 5 0 157 157 Este jabón totalmente natural te dejará las manos suaves, limpias y con aroma a una delicia invernal picante y dulce.
Jabón Espuma para Manos Menta Vainilla de Method
  • 4.8 De
  • 157 Reseñas

06/02/2019
Must have!
Not only does it smell amazing but the packaging is so cute!
06/02/2019
Smells AMAZING!!
method Peppermint Vanilla Foam Hand Wash is AWESOME!! The scent is magnificent and I love the foaming soap~ it doesn't dry out my hand either!!
05/02/2019
Soft hands
Love it. It makes ur hands feel soft & luxurious! And it also smells so good 😋
05/02/2019
It smells so good! The packaging is cute and fits my bathroom decor perfecting.
03/02/2019
Can't get enough of that scent, it smells so good !
02/02/2019
Hand soap
I love this hand soap . It doesn’t dry out my skin and it has a pleasant scent.
01/02/2019
Makes my kitchen smell so good
I love method brand handwash. This peppermint smell makes my whole house smell delicious. It gets the dirt and grime off of my childrens' hands. It also cuts the grease on my hands after cooking. I love this products.
Winter Relief
This was the first time I had tried this scent- love the others in the collection. The smell is heavenly! Never would have thought to combine peppermint and vanilla, but what an amazing combination. Will purchase again and again :)
Awesome smelling
Great smelling and awesome foam action, could not be more happier with this product. Definitely recommend it for others to try.
31/01/2019
Great scent and rich foam
This hand soap leave a great scent and the foaming action is great. Soap is rich and it leaves your hands feeling super clean. I remember my first time use it, it was that great.
soap
great product and works great even in cold water. Would highly recommend
Method
I love how rich the lather is using this soap. A little goes a long way! My hands felt soft and smelled amazing! Found myself washing my hands more and enjoying it !
30/01/2019
Great smelling highly effective hand soap
Method is my go to brand due to being highly allergic to most other hand soaps. This smell was really great and no cilds in my house because everyone loved this hand soap. It cleans effectively but doesnt give us rash at all. I would highly recommend this Metho hand soap!!
30/01/2019
My favorite hand wash, hands down!
I have ditched my hand soaps for method and I have not looked back since. Perfect price point and always smells like heaven. I love smells so any scent that still lingers on the hands even after washing is a huge plus for me. I am also very strict about if a product is tested on animals, and this is a vegan brand. I cannot recommend method enough. Plus, its always readily available at Target (watch for those cartwheel deals!).
Method. Vanilla peppermint hand wash
I absolutely adore the smell and how is makes my hands soft and healthy looking i even leave some in an open container to make the living room smell like Christmas time