4.8 5 0 157 157 Este jabón totalmente natural te dejará las manos suaves, limpias y con aroma a una delicia invernal picante y dulce.
Jabón Espuma para Manos Menta Vainilla de Method
  • 4.8 De
  • 157 Reseñas

29/01/2019
Nice smell
Love the smell. The label is pretty as well. I can just stick in the bathroom without having to move it to another soap dispenser.
29/01/2019
Awesome!
I love that Method soaps usually have new scents for each season. The peppermint vanilla was one of our favorites! Lathers good and hands feel clean. Good price for the size.
Dried my hands
It smells great! However, it really dried my hands. My skin dries very easily. My knuckles began to crack. My sons don't have sensitive skin but it did the same to them.
Smells amazing
This leaves your hands clean with out the extra film or the dry feeling like most hand washes, this Does leave a great smell though!!
Smells really good!
I recently bought and have been using Method peppermint vanilla foaming hand wash. It's a great product that smells really good! It doesn't dry out my skin and since it's a Method product, I know it's a safe product that I can trust! I will be buying this regularly and I would recommend it to anyone gladly!
Awesome Soap
This soap leaves my hands feeling refreshed and so soft and smooth. It’s smells so delightful and delicious. You really need to give this try if you haven’t already
27/01/2019
This brand is new for me and I like many
This brand is new for me and I like many. I just met these cough products and I like them a lot for their quality and their fragrances
26/01/2019
Love the smell!
I purchased this soap to use over the holidays. The scent was fantastic! We really loved the peppermint smell! The soap was sudsy and seemed to clean our hands well. The only thing I wish is they had a large refill bottle - I would buy it!
26/01/2019
Smell
It smells so good. And it really soothes my skin! I definitely recommend it to family and friends!
Smells So Good
This soap smells soooo good. Love the smell. The label is pretty too. I can just stick in the bathroom without having to move it to another soap dispenser
24/01/2019
Method hand wash supreme quality
I find similar quality soaps in much more expensive stores and spend 3 times as much. This smells and works amazing and I got it at target for only around $3.00 which is awesome! Great stuff.
Method Peppermint Hand Wash
I bought the method Peppermint hand wash for Christmas, as I wanted to give the bathroom some holiday cheer. Boy, was I surprised! It smelled terrific, and many people commented on the soap. So glad I bought it!
23/01/2019
Lovely relief
I tried this product while out of town and I had not packed a hand wash with me. I don't like using soap and little small items left by the hotel. We stepped out and I bought a Bottle of this handwash for the family, I loved the tingle and the clean fresh feel of it. This was also a great smell. I am now a regular customer. Thank you
22/01/2019
Yummy handsoap
Love all of their products but this was a fun one for the holidays with the peppermint/vanilla combination
22/01/2019
amazing
Loved the lather and would recommend use everyday very reasonable price and available everywhere