4.8 5 0 163 163 El jabón líquido corporal Olay Foaming Whip se convierte instantáneamente en una espuma intensa y suntuosa
  • 4.8 De
  • 163 Reseñas

19/09/2019
Olay foaming body wash
Leave it up to Olay to combine both fragrance and lotion to a body wash! Leaves skin VERY soft and the strawberry scent lasts a long time.
24/08/2019
Delicious smelling foam
I love this foam body wash in many scents. It’s one of my favorite fish washed and you don’t have to use a lot to wash your whole body but you can! And the smell stays on you long !
22/08/2019
Love this body wash!
I love the Olay Whip Foaming Body Wash for a few different reasons. One, I love the texture-I love foaming washes. Two, it provides a thorough clean. And third, the strawberry and mint scent is perfection!
12/08/2019
Moisturizing
I've tried this product in a different scent. I fell in love the first time I used it. A little goes a long way with this product. You leave the shower feeling pampered. This leaves your skin so soft and moisturized.
17/07/2019
I loved it
I loved it so much that I went back and bought two other scents I love Olay products but the whipped body wash is the best!
02/07/2019
Smooth
I love this product, it is easy to use. I love using it as a shaving cream for when I need to shave my legs. The scent is pleasant and makes my skin soft.
14/06/2019
Olay whip body wash
This body wash is so foamy and the scent is awesome. It leaves the body feeling soft and the scent last well after your shower.
31/05/2019
Longest bath ever
So while using Olay body wash you will never want to leave the shower!! It furst has an amazing smell that is just captivating. Once you start washing your whole body feels lije heaven!! You feel soft and smooth. I dont get that rough rubbing feeling while teying to wash when i use Olay!!! After i get out i dont have to apply lotion because im still soft and smooth and still smell so fresh and clean. Olay is a bit pricey for body wash. But to me its totally worth it.
26/05/2019
Olay Whips
I love this kind of body wash because it's so light, because when I get out of the shower I'm smooth all over. No improvements. 5* rating for me
21/05/2019
Body Bliss
I am pleasantly surprised with how well I like this product. I love how easy it goes on my skin and lathers well. Smells wonderful and leaves my skin lightly scented. I do recommend this product.
10/04/2019
Very Moisturizing!
I have very dry skin and this worked wonders! I wasn't sure how clean it actually made me, though, so I used a regular body wash for certain areas! I will definitely continue to use.
10/04/2019
She’s Butter
I received & tried the Shea butter trial size of this product and I love it! No need to lather because it’s aledady in mousse form. It smells good & leaves skin feeling soft & smooth, I highly recommend this product.
27/03/2019
Olay Foaming Whipped Body wash
I absolutely love the new Olay Foaming Whipped body wash. It's just like a mousse can, but it's a body wash. The can seemed to last me longer than the liquid body wash. Feels great and smells delicious.
01/03/2019
Whipped bodyfoam
It is like putting mousse, ultra light onto your body and just smoothing it all over. Not to mention the strawberries and mint cooling smell. Oh to die for. It is so light it like not putting anything on your body until you see all the suds...lol I love this brand of Olay bodywashes. It's taking a shower in luxury! Not to mention after you get out the hint of strawberry smell and your skin is so silky smooth. I've bought both the whipped and regular bodywash. I have to say after a long stressful day it's to olay whips I go.
16/02/2019
not for me
I generally don't like foaming bath wash, although since it was Olay, i wanted to try it out. Smell is heavenly although didn't feel it moisturized as much as i thought.