4.9 5 0 561 561 Jabón Líquido de Manos Dial con Agua de Coco y Mango tiene un aroma tropical ultra fresco y afrutado que dejará sus manos hidratadas y suaves con cada lavado.
Jabón Líquido de Manos con Hidratante, Agua de Coco y Mango de Dial
  • 4.9 De
  • 561 Reseñas

04/04/2019
me gusta
wow! es excelente producto, siempre lo compro lo uso mucho lo recomiendo.
02/04/2019
Dial Hand Soap
I have always used dial but I like the fresh, light scent of this product. It's gentle and cleans well. It lasts a long time and it's a good value.
31/03/2019
the smells
I really like the smell of this soap. When I go to the store to buy soap this is what I look for. because one its cheap usually a dollar but two it smells good and I like that
29/03/2019
Dial
I love the way this soap smells! Definitely, recommend this soap it leaves your hands feeling clean, moisturized, and smelling great!
Love it!!
It is Dial, can't go wrong. The scent is light and pleasant not overwhelming.
Smells lovely!
I adore the fragrance and how it isn't very drying on my skin!
Dial
Loved this, I love the smell of this one. Leaves my hands soft.
22/03/2019
SMELLS GREAT
I was looking for a hand soap that smells great and leaves my skind feeling moisturized and this Dial Liquid Hand Soap has all of that, totally recomend this hand soap and its very affordable.
13/03/2019
Great soap
This hand soap delivers everything a soap should. Smells fresh & amazing, moisturizes your hands & provides thorough cleansing in the process.
11/03/2019
Smells good
It smells good and you know when you use dial that your hands are definitely getting clean!
08/03/2019
Love this product, smells so good
When I first bought Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer Coconut Water & Mango, I thought it would smell really good and refreshing. I was not disappointed. It is so refreshing, and it leaves your hands surprisingly residue free. I have never purchased or used hand soap that I loved so much. If I go to the store and its on my list and the store is out, I will just wait until I go back again. I won't buy anything else anymore. :)
01/03/2019
love this soap, amazing scent!
I have used this brand for a while now and when I saw it had a new scent coming out, I had to but it. I wasnt disappointed. It smells amazing and cleans and disinfects your hands as well. I am in love with the smell. Not too overwhelming but just right.
28/02/2019
Go buy!
It has a tropical scent that I loved and smells delicious, leaves my hands soft and clean. Affordable price and available at different stores.
25/02/2019
Es riquisimo
Es bn bueno deja un olor tan rico en las manos y las deja bn suave me encanta
25/02/2019
Clean feeling and smell
Soap foams well, leaves your hands felling clean and smelling nice.

Galería de probadores