4.9 5 0 581 581 Jabón Líquido de Manos Dial con Agua de Coco y Mango tiene un aroma tropical ultra fresco y afrutado que dejará sus manos hidratadas y suaves con cada lavado.
  • 4.9 De
  • 581 Reseñas

13/03/2019
Great soap
This hand soap delivers everything a soap should. Smells fresh & amazing, moisturizes your hands & provides thorough cleansing in the process.
11/03/2019
Smells good
It smells good and you know when you use dial that your hands are definitely getting clean!
08/03/2019
Love this product, smells so good
When I first bought Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer Coconut Water & Mango, I thought it would smell really good and refreshing. I was not disappointed. It is so refreshing, and it leaves your hands surprisingly residue free. I have never purchased or used hand soap that I loved so much. If I go to the store and its on my list and the store is out, I will just wait until I go back again. I won't buy anything else anymore. :)
01/03/2019
love this soap, amazing scent!
I have used this brand for a while now and when I saw it had a new scent coming out, I had to but it. I wasnt disappointed. It smells amazing and cleans and disinfects your hands as well. I am in love with the smell. Not too overwhelming but just right.
28/02/2019
Go buy!
It has a tropical scent that I loved and smells delicious, leaves my hands soft and clean. Affordable price and available at different stores.
25/02/2019
Es riquisimo
Es bn bueno deja un olor tan rico en las manos y las deja bn suave me encanta
25/02/2019
Clean feeling and smell
Soap foams well, leaves your hands felling clean and smelling nice.
17/02/2019
Non drying hand soap
I love Dial handsoaps. Bath & Body Works has always been my favorite. I decided to try something else since I’m literally washing money down the drain! This moisturizes and doesn’t leave my hands feeling dry. The scents are a good variety and an excellent price! I will definitely continue to buy these instead of B&BW
15/02/2019
Main hand soap
This is the main hand soap I buy for my bathrooms. My husband is a mechanic and he likes this soap because it gets the grease off your hands without drying them out.
15/02/2019
A favorite!
I tend to always go with tropical scents and this soap smells insanely good! Definitely doesn't disappoint.
14/02/2019
My favorite hand wash
Dial is my go to handwash. It does a thorough job cleaning and smells great. Good price.
13/02/2019
Tropical
One of my favorite smelling hand soaps! I tend to load up on these and keep them under the sink in the guest bathroom because I get so many compliments on how great it smells.
10/02/2019
Great products.
This hand soap doesn’t just smell great, it also cleans your hands while keeping them moisturized. My go-to brand.
09/02/2019
Soft and clean hands
I am a loyal customer of brand Dial and always buy their hand soaps for my kitchen and bathroom. This one dial liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer, Coconut Water & Mango cleanses the hand and protects from the harmful bacteria but also moisture the hands. I like the packaging which makes the brand more appealing.
07/02/2019
Soft hands
What a great hand soap! The scent is amazing and leaves my hands feeling moisturized! My hands feel soft and during these dry, harsh winter months, my hands need all the help I can get!!

Galería de probadores