4.9 5 0 581 581 Jabón Líquido de Manos Dial con Agua de Coco y Mango tiene un aroma tropical ultra fresco y afrutado que dejará sus manos hidratadas y suaves con cada lavado.
  • 4.9 De
  • 581 Reseñas

Great smelling
I love the smell of this hand soap. Easy to use, lasts a long time and cleans very well.
Dial hand soap
I thought I would try out some new hand soap and seen this at my local store. It smells good and does the job it needs to. Great to have by the sink for use throughout the day.
Smells great!
Trusted brand and smells really good! It gets the job done!
Smells good
I always have Dial handsoap in my kitchen and bathrooms. I love the smell of this one. It works great as well.
Fresh gentle clean
Gentle cleanse your hands with just a little moisturizer to help keep hands perfect. It’s a wonderful balance that won’t leave your hands chapped. Lite fresh fragrance that will leave you itching to run wash them again.
Buen producto
Este jabón deja las manos muy suaves y el olor es agradable.
02/02/2019
Smells so good!
I came aceoss this soap one day coupkning and i havent stop usjng since. I love that it doesnt leave your hands dry feeling with a sweet clean scent.
01/02/2019
Beats High end hand soaps!
First off, I absolutely love the smell of this hand soap. It lathers very well and it leaves my hands feeling super clean and sanitized. I prefer it over the brands that I would buy at the mall actually! Very pleased with the smell of this product
29/01/2019
Delicioso aroma!!
Me encanta este jabon, el rico aroma que deja en mis manos y sobre todo que ayuda a eliminar los gérmenes, muy económicos y de muy buena calidad, me gusto mucho!!
29/01/2019
One of my favorite dial scents
Dial hand soap has been the only soap I purchase for my house for the past couple of years. This scent has to be one of my favorites. It leaves my hands soft and smelling great as well.
26/01/2019
Great!
I love this soap. I have it in every bathroom and in the kitchen. It leaves my hands feeling soft, and the scent is subtle, but there. It smells amazing!
25/01/2019
Moisturizing Soap
I have tried lots of liquid soap in the past, but was enticed by this one because it had a coconut scent. Not only did it smell good but it was very moisturizing. I wash my hands a lot and never felt like I needed extra lotion to keep them from being dry.
25/01/2019
Absolutely amazing!!
This is definitely my favorite hand soap! It smells AMAZING, cheap, and you only need to use a tiny amount. I actually just used this product to wash my hands a few minutes ago. LOL
20/01/2019
Awesome Clean and Smell
Quick clean and Great smell, Lathers quick and rinses off quickly
19/01/2019
Nice smell good soap
Good soap. Nice smell. Doesn’t leave a residue. Anti-bacterial!

Galería de probadores