4.9 5 0 561 561 Jabón Líquido de Manos Dial con Agua de Coco y Mango tiene un aroma tropical ultra fresco y afrutado que dejará sus manos hidratadas y suaves con cada lavado.
Jabón Líquido de Manos con Hidratante, Agua de Coco y Mango de Dial
  • 4.9 De
  • 561 Reseñas

17/02/2019
Non drying hand soap
I love Dial handsoaps. Bath & Body Works has always been my favorite. I decided to try something else since I’m literally washing money down the drain! This moisturizes and doesn’t leave my hands feeling dry. The scents are a good variety and an excellent price! I will definitely continue to buy these instead of B&BW
15/02/2019
Main hand soap
This is the main hand soap I buy for my bathrooms. My husband is a mechanic and he likes this soap because it gets the grease off your hands without drying them out.
15/02/2019
A favorite!
I tend to always go with tropical scents and this soap smells insanely good! Definitely doesn't disappoint.
14/02/2019
My favorite hand wash
Dial is my go to handwash. It does a thorough job cleaning and smells great. Good price.
13/02/2019
Tropical
One of my favorite smelling hand soaps! I tend to load up on these and keep them under the sink in the guest bathroom because I get so many compliments on how great it smells.
10/02/2019
Great products.
This hand soap doesn’t just smell great, it also cleans your hands while keeping them moisturized. My go-to brand.
09/02/2019
Soft and clean hands
I am a loyal customer of brand Dial and always buy their hand soaps for my kitchen and bathroom. This one dial liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer, Coconut Water & Mango cleanses the hand and protects from the harmful bacteria but also moisture the hands. I like the packaging which makes the brand more appealing.
07/02/2019
Soft hands
What a great hand soap! The scent is amazing and leaves my hands feeling moisturized! My hands feel soft and during these dry, harsh winter months, my hands need all the help I can get!!
Great smelling
I love the smell of this hand soap. Easy to use, lasts a long time and cleans very well.
Dial hand soap
I thought I would try out some new hand soap and seen this at my local store. It smells good and does the job it needs to. Great to have by the sink for use throughout the day.
Smells great!
Trusted brand and smells really good! It gets the job done!
Smells good
I always have Dial handsoap in my kitchen and bathrooms. I love the smell of this one. It works great as well.
Fresh gentle clean
Gentle cleanse your hands with just a little moisturizer to help keep hands perfect. It’s a wonderful balance that won’t leave your hands chapped. Lite fresh fragrance that will leave you itching to run wash them again.
Buen producto
Este jabón deja las manos muy suaves y el olor es agradable.
02/02/2019
Smells so good!
I came aceoss this soap one day coupkning and i havent stop usjng since. I love that it doesnt leave your hands dry feeling with a sweet clean scent.

Galería de probadores