4.2 5 0 107 107 Hay algo en la textura ligera y liviana, crocante crujiente de Lay's Poppables que te hace decir "mmm".
  • 4.2 De
  • 107 Reseñas

6/16/2019
Jalapeño
I love anything jalapeño flavored, however I do not eat a lot of chips
6/16/2019
Nice and light
These are the perfect snack. They are light and full of flavor.
Just right
Perfect flavor and I just love the light crunch with these poppables. They are now my go to chip when eating burgers and hot dogs. (or just to have a snack) .. I highly recommend if you haven't tried them yet, your missing out. Rush to the store now and grab a bag.
6/15/2019
Spicy and creamy equals amazing taste combined together
Decent
Tried these recently and was decent.I will get again
Light and tasty
Light and full of flavor, it was delicious and I would recommend it to anyone
Great Flavor
It was a light snack but full of great flavor!Jalapeno mixed with salt and a great crunch.I will definitely buy them again.
Tried it
Love them Crunch and good spicy flavor The kids loved them too
Yummy chips
It was ok recommend to my brother he likes hot stuff
Jalapeno poppers
This is one of the best snacks ive ever tasted . The great flavor of the jalapeno peppers makes this taste great. Im going to try the other flavors too. Awesome!
Great snack!
Light and airy, Lays Poppables make for the perfect snack! Even my 4 year old loves them! They come in great flavors and although I definitely have my favorites, all of them are tasty!
Great!
Perfect texture! Great snack! I love these! I hope they stay around!The taste is not to strong but not too weak. Perfect for me. My kids even liked it! I would reccomend this for any fanily!!
Great snack
I got these because I like the jalapeno flavor. I think anyone who likes jalapeno flavor will like the Lays Poppables creamy jalapeno. They're not too spicy either. I think they are just right.
6/13/2019
Deliciousness
Mmmm so good. Can't stop with one. Ate the whole can. Will buy more
6/11/2019
I think these are so good! Light and crispy. They are a very good snack! I would definitely try these if you have not. They come in other flavors and are well worth it. I would recommend these!