4.2 5 0 330 330 Hay algo en la textura ligera y liviana, crocante crujiente de Lay's Poppables que te hace decir "mmm".
Jalapeño a la Crema de Lay's Poppables™
  • 4.2 De
  • 330 Reseñas

30/06/2020
Not a fan!
Didn’t like these chips at all. The cluster is messy and just doesn’t feel like a chip. Not great tasting either imo
06/03/2020
Poppables, MMMMMM....
poppables overall are airy, tasty and crunchy, with a whole lt whole lot of flavor. I personally like the cheddar and sea salt ones better but these are ok if you like a little kick...
14/01/2020
Light and Crispy
I really liked the texture and how non-greasy tasting these were. They really are true to their name, Poppable, because they have an addictive quality. The only reason I gave a four star rating is because I'm from the south and the jalapeno taste was very subdued to me. Overall I recommend these.
13/01/2020
Yummy Snack
I always buy the white cheddar and BBQ flavors of these. My local Walgreens had the jalapeño flavor, and I had to try them. They’re very good and have the perfect amount of spice!!
04/01/2020
great snack
will continue buying these poppables and other ones that out there
30/10/2019
Light and yummy
These are addictive! Yummy with just enough heat. They are light and crisp. All the right things to make you grab just one more.
23/10/2019
Awesome flavor and crunch!
These are a great light chip with an awesome flavor and crunch! I have a hard time closing the bag once I've opened it. They remind me a little of the old jalapeno chedder 3d Dorito.
18/10/2019
Chips
I liked the jalapeño flavor in them and they had a nice crunch to them.
03/10/2019
Airy, Crispy, and Full of Flavor
This is definitely a different (and successful) take on potato chips. They're lighter, super crunchy, and intensely satisfying. I always seems to feel bogged down when it comes to snacking on greasy, high in fat potato chips. So, if you feel the same way, then these are an acceptable and delicious alternative to regular Lay's. ...The only problem is that they don't last long enough!
27/09/2019
So Good!
These were amazing! I eat them all the time. It is the perfect combination of the classic lays potato chips and spicy jalapeno! I think that they should make these in bigger bags.
26/09/2019
My new favorite snack!
My household can't get enough of these- they are so light and crunchy just like they claim to be! The jalapeno flavor is spot on. Just enough spice to have the experience but they won't burn your mouth. I love that every bag I've bought is mostly intact too! I hate crushed chips and don't worry about that anymore. If you like jalapeno flavor and crunchy snacks give them a try!
24/09/2019
taste ok
These are pretty good but would not make them my go to snack.
22/09/2019
Deliciousness
These poppables are the best ones yet!! Just a hint of jalapeno so its not over powering or too hot.
19/09/2019
Awesone
If you like jalapeno you love these chips. They become addictive because they are light and airy
15/09/2019
Super Crunch
I didn’t expect them to have so much crunch but they did, loved it! They reminded me of a mix between sour cream and onion with a kick added. In less than 15 minutes, half of it was gone. I’ll definitely be buying them again.