4.2 5 0 297 297 Hay algo en la textura ligera y liviana, crocante crujiente de Lay's Poppables que te hace decir "mmm".
  • 4.2 De
  • 297 Reseñas

8/19/2019
It was good
This is amazing it was delicious and I totally recommend it because it will be the best thing you ever tasted
8/18/2019
not a fan
Just not a chip to me. Did not like fake taste r texture of chip.
8/18/2019
Very satisfying
I buy poppables for my family all the time! My favorite is the honey barbecue and my daughters love the white cheddar. They are very satisfying and perfect for snack time.
Very good
We love it very much... I buy in a week in 2-3 times
Nice
This product are very tasty his my favorite products of life
Perfect for partys!
Served these at my last BBQ and the guests loved them, went through 2 bags! Great flavor and no greasy fingers!
Full of flavor!
Brought these to a BBQ and I wound up eating most of the bag myself. They are so light and full of flavor. Will definitely buy again.
Light & Flavorful!
I have been a fan of Lay's Poppables since i first tried them. I recently tried this flavor and I love it! If you like airy, crunchy snacks with a bit of a kick then I would recommend you try these!
Very flavorful
Great product, crispy ,airy taste ,and flavor. The light texture doesn't leave you feeling sluggish like greasy traditional potato chips. I would recommend these to everyone. Especially if you like spicy but just enough and not too much.
Yum!
I absolutely loved this product. The flavor was amazing and the texture is quite satisfying. They’re great for kids but even as an adult I find myself eating these over and over again.
I love it
If you are looking for a spicy product and delicious flavor, you should try them
8/16/2019
🤔Could of been worse... lol 🤐😬
Although it's the spicy new flavor but it's still too plan along with all the other poppables varieties. I love the design of it, just how it's shaped and spaced out not just a Chuck of chip puff. So good potential on being the one and only difference but I would suggest more flavors full robust in flavor for some of the kinds you had along with combo flavors maybe a tortilla style one n the usual regular ones like BBQ sour cream n onion ranch nap/ranch combo , hot, dill pickle, loaded baked pot mozzarella cheeseburger with cheese dill pickle onion flavors idk I could go on n on with this LoL 🙃😉
yummy
Crunchy without hurting the roof of your mouth..flavor was not over powering, the creamy was a nice change up on jalapeno!
8/15/2019
Lay’s Poppable Creamy Jalapeño
Lay’s Poppable Creamy Jalapeño snacks are the best. I love ❤️ the taste of Poppables I have tried them all. Highly recommend this to my friends and family & Home TC
8/15/2019
Yum
These are so good! They have a nice crunch and a little bite.