4 5 0 15 15 ¿Cuánto tiempo puedes durar sin dejar caer la pelota? Inspirado en el episodio de Friends, "El de la pelota", los jugadores compiten contra sus amigos y familiares para ver cuánto tiempo pueden durar en cinco rondas de lanzamiento y equilibrio de la pelota. Con 50 desafíos - ¡y la pelota! - el juego cobra impulso hasta que incorporas múltiples retos a sus lanzamientos como "¿Ocupación? Dinosaurio", "Te comiste mi sándwich" y "Mónica, Mónica, ten un feliz Janucá". Prepárate para atrapar la diversión con este divertidísimo juego que incluye desafíos del clásico programa de televisión Friends.
Juego de mesa El de la pelota de Friends
  • 4.0 De
  • 15 Reseñas

08/02/2020
Review on hame
My family and friends love this game I play the game at a BBQ
05/02/2020
Really fun
For all my Friends lovers out there, this is great! It’s silly but is really great to laugh with your friends. It’s great for parties!
31/01/2020
Fun and laughs!
I bought this with my 14 years old daughter that has watched all the seasons over and over again until they took it off Netflix. This was a fun and active game that her friends and I enjoyed a lot. We laughed and had the best time being silly. Definitely recommend it!
30/01/2020
Total crap
It was a waste of time and money. Crap crap crap crap. It was so boring and lacked any intelligence. I liked most about this product was throwing it away. I would never recommend this to anyone.
29/01/2020
FRIENDS!!!
I LOVED this show so i purchased this game to play with my FRIENDS who also loved FRIENDS and we had so much fun!! There is a 9/10 chance you will love this game too! So worth the buy!
25/01/2020
Great family game
Fun game for the whole family. Must have for a friends fan!
04/01/2020
Hours of fun!
I’m a major Friends fan. So when I say this I just had to have it! We played for hours while binge watching Friends! I never had so much fun since that night! If you’re a true Friends fan, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want this game!
18/01/2020
Me gustaria tratarlo se ve divertido parajugarlo en familia
15/01/2020
I am a die-hard FRIENDS watcher. I have seen every episode and am constantly watching the reruns. I love the show and would love to try out this game, if I could I would like to try it before I buy it. I know I could answer any questions about the show and give the right answer Everytime. I would love to play with my friends and family that also like the show.
04/01/2020
Me encantaría trate este juego con mi fam ....en estos días de frío sería fabuloso jugar en familia
03/01/2020
I love the show and still watch reruns almost everyday. I agree with other people, I would like to know more about the game before buying.
03/01/2020
I would like to know more about this product before purchasing it.
03/01/2020
Creo se ve buen producto me gustaria tener una muestra.
02/01/2020
I love everything I have read about this game and would love to try it out before purchasing it in store
02/01/2020
Soy amante de la serie friend y nunca he ganado nada me gustaria q me lo regalen