4.4 5 0 30 30 Mantenga a su perro activo y que se sienta parte de las festividades y aun luego de estas, con la ayuda de este Snoopy con suéter de Peanuts. Este divertido juguete viene en la forma del icono canino Snoopy, y presenta a este querido perro engalanado con un suéter con motivo del árbol de Navidad. Lo mejor de todo es que mantendrá a su perro entretenido con los juguetones chirridos que hace cuando lo aprieta.
Juguete para perros Snoopy con sweater festivo de Peanuts® - Peluche Chillón
  • 4.4 De
  • 30 Reseñas

06/06/2020
good product
This toy was bought for my Italian hound (small dog) and it was his first toy. He loved it, the squeaker broke after a year and the toy, in general, lasted about 18 months. fair for the price
20/05/2020
chewy gone
my dog had the squeeker broken in 1 hour and the toy was destroyed by the end of the day. I wish there was something that could not be easily destroyed that squeeked.
17/05/2020
Peanuts
Peanuts Holiday Snoopy Sweater Dog Toy - Plush Squeaker. I squeak this and my baby comes running
16/02/2020
Precioso peluche!
Original perrito que compre a mi hija de un año, es bonito,suave al tacto y sirve de llavero. Me encantó la verdad porque no sabía si iba a poder guardarlo en su bolsa de los panales y cabe justo es perfecto. Y a muy buen precio. Lo recomiendo.
06/02/2020
Fun Holiday Toy for Dog!
I sent this toy as a gift to my sister and puppy nephew. With my sister being a huge Snoopy fan, I knew it would make both human and dog happy. Sure enough, it was a hit! I do have to say, my puppy nephew is light on the biting, but the toy held up after two full months of chewing and tossing.
03/02/2020
Dog Approved
This was a great toy for my dog. She loved it. I love the character Snoopy too as that was the name of my first dog years ago. I recommend this product.
03/02/2020
Snoopy Christmas
Cute and charming,my dog loves snuggling up to this plush.
02/02/2020
Snoopy fan..
I absolutely love snoopy.. The product holds up nicely and was worth what I paid for it.. Overall it is a good product..
27/01/2020
Dog toy
Super cute! But it's not that great of material.. my medium dog messed that thing up within 10 minutes. Although, I believe it would work great for a small dog.. so I'd recommend it for them!
Cute... but...
It is adorable and yes it squeaks... but I don’t recommend it it for medium/large dogs. It was a gift for my Visla and it lasted about 15 mins.. he squeaked it a few times then went to war with snoopy... max won!
Cute but not strong
I got this for my puggle to play with and it did not last 5 minutes. He is not a very big dog and expected it to last.
Love It!!
This is a well made toy. Nice & snuggly, but durable for chewing!! My Dog Loves It!!
23/01/2020
Great toy
We bought it for our Parrot Cotton and she loves it. She likes to toss it up and down. Occasionally she will play tug of eat with the dogs. She thinks it's lots of fun.
23/01/2020
Great toy
Bought this for my boston terrier for Christmas and he loved it. He usually shreds up his toys pretty fast but we still have this one ..surprisingly held up great
20/01/2020
Peanuts Holiday Snoopy dog
I was informed it was use to entertain dogs but I use it to entertain my small kids who loves to play with the toy especially when you squeeze it then it make a noise it was a very good Christmas present