Kloudic Portable Fan

3.8 5 0 93 93 ¿Eres ecologista? ¿Quieres ahorrar algo de dinero y energía? Si es así, este ventilador de enfriamiento de nebulización portátil es para usted. Muy bajo consumo de energía, solo un pequeño ventilador de niebla fría evaporativa para reemplazar un aire acondicionado de freón puede satisfacer sus necesidades personales, se pueden ajustar tres velocidades de viento (alta, media, baja), la velocidad máxima de rotación del ventilador alcanza los 4000RMP y la velocidad máxima del viento alcanza los 3.5 m / s.. El tamaño compacto diseñado para uso personal, el efecto de enfriamiento puede verse afectado si se coloca a gran distancia. pero puede oscilar 60 o 120 grados. Puede controlar la dirección del viento como desee y crear una zona de confort personal más grande. Nuestros productos también se pueden agregar con cubitos de hielo y aceites esenciales. Y agregue cubitos de hielo al tanque de agua agregue aceites esenciales a la esponja, el viento será más fresco y olerá bien.
Kloudic Portable Fan

30/09/2022
I absolutely love this fan. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a fan. It is super easy to install and quick to use. I had no issues with it. I have recommend this fan to my family and friends.
29/09/2022
Goodddd
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone! Follow for follow back Http://www.instagram.com/product_reviiew https://www.influenster.com/inkedt
24/09/2022
Don't waste your money
So I bought this for my daughter's room a few months back and it seemed like it was going to be well worth the price and that it works great... I have to highly disagree on that. It is NOT worth your money. It barely provides enough air to make a difference. I say dont waste your money nor time in this product
22/09/2022
Not worth the price for all the hype
You see this product all over the internet this summer all it is a computer fan in a box. Paid $50 Very unsatisfied. Doe. Nt do anything like it says its supposed to do on line i do not recommend wasting ur money on this item
20/09/2022
Heck no
We bought and used this last week for our small house when our air unit broke for a few days. This worked just as well as our cheapest fan no matter how much we tried to accelerate cold air. I thought it was a waste of money.
20/09/2022
Does okay job of cooling small areas
More or less a mini evap cooler, it does work just not very well, cools about couple degrees in a small room
19/09/2022
Convenient & Sufficient for a Small Room
This portable fan is great for a very small space or room. I use it in my small bathroom and it's sufficient for the small area. It's convenient because it takes up little space and it's also portable, which is great as you can move it to different areas of your house. It's light-weight and is quiet.
12/09/2022
These suck
These are the worst fakefansi have ever bought what a waste of money..
10/09/2022
mini air cooler
I did not expect to cool down a room so quickly. This portable fan blow me away in my room at instead of running my AC.just adding water turning on & setup the run time. Really nice fan + humidifier. very useful.
06/09/2022
Airy
So I think this I'd a great idea and I actually liked it because I sweat alot and this helps so much
05/09/2022
Disappointed
I was excited to be receiving this fan. I was more excited when I received it and I couldn't wait to get home and open it up. But all that excitement quickly turned to disappointment when it wouldn't work. It wouldn't even turn on. I requested an exchange for one that worked but I have yet to receive a replacement.
05/09/2022
Cool fan
A friend of mine has one of these and so I tried it and I liked it not enough to buy as I wish it has more power to it
02/09/2022
Wauu execellent
Is good ,recommend. I got this for a my desk at home. The only thing I don't like is how quickly the ice melted. It does have a good fan on it and will call you down in a pinch. I d recommend it if you only need it for a short time
02/09/2022
Does it’s Job
The fan does its job well well what it’s meant to do now obviously this will not cool down a room but it does a great job at making you cooler in your general area it does that very well! It's small and handy good for a hot day when you need that extra cooling and very nice that it is portable and easy to take with you. All in all a good product and I highly recommend it!!!
01/09/2022
Does it's job
For a small evaporator cooler it does the job it was meant to do. With the size being small it obviously won't cool a room, but this is a personal cooler. Just like the personal fans, this is a one person cooler and it does the job. I put the filter under water and stuck it in the freezer, along with putting ice cubes in the water. You can put it on an end table or somewhere close to you. It works good that way, for a bigger area I would suggest something bigger.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.