4.5 5 0 89 89 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
  • 4.5 De
  • 89 Reseñas

6/15/2019
Marvelous Matte
I love Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse! It makes lips bold and beautiful! The matte finish doesn’t look or feel dry on your lips! It doesn’t smudge either! I have long lasting color that stays on for up to 8 hours!
6/14/2019
Brighten your day
This product not only goes on smoothly, it also stays the bright, vibrant colors you started out with all day.
Jessica's
Doesn't last very long not fond of itand that's the only reason why I would not recommend it. This app is making me add more to this but I don't have any other opinion other than it comes off quickly!
Revlon lipstick
Love the color selection. It feels good on the lips and it doesn’t feel dry on the lips after wearing it for hours
Eehhh
Its okay wish it was longer lasting but very pretty when you first put on
6/10/2019
Like chalk on lips
Yes, it is matte! It goes on smooth, but very light. The color dries much lighter than the bottle. Very dry feeling. But the effect is matte, if you want that look. I would not recommend.
hd? nah....
its a good liquid lip for the price but im not too fond of the feel or smell.
6/9/2019
Way too sticky and transfers like crazy
I really wanted to love this product because the color selection is gorgeous. Unfortunately, it fell short in my book. It's a very tacky formula and kinda messy when applying. As far as lasting power, there is none. The transfer is the worst. Everything that even grazed my lips was marred with a pewter strain and left my lips with smears and uneven color distribution. Not a flattering look. The colors available are one of the only positive things about this lipstick. Well the scent of the formula was pleasant enough that is s plus i suppose.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola
I'm trying to eat healthier so decided to try. LOVE IT! I now enjoy with both breakfast and dessert!
6/8/2019
My fav lippies!!
I have some of these in the mattes and the metallics and I just think they are so comfortable to wear, beautiful colors, and super affordable everywhere I have seen them
6/7/2019
rubita
no estoy acostumbrada a usar esye tipo de producto pero me anime a usarlo y me encanto lo recomiendo
6/6/2019
Loved it
I think it's great for a drug store makeup. Definitely mom on a budget friendly. The color is very pigmented. It was long lasting. It didn't dry my lips. It wasn't sticky. I would recommend this product.
6/5/2019
These are some of my favorite lipsticks. Amazing color and they last forever without drying my lips out. Extremely comfortable today wear!
Lipstick
Perfect color. Went on smooth, no feathering. Lasted for hours.
Pretty in red.
Beautiful shade.Stays on, looks great.Highly recommend.

Galería de probadores