4.4 5 0 195 195 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
Labial Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™ de Revlon
  • 4.4 De
  • 195 Reseñas

24/01/2020
Lasts all day great product May God Bless Us All AMEN By Faith
17/01/2020
Highly recommend
I too like many other reviewers was pleasantly surprised by revlon ultra hd matte lip mousse, because of its long wear. It goes on smooth and light and was the first matte lip product i ever tried. I am extremely happy with it and would highly recommend it.
08/01/2020
Pigmented & Decent Wear Time
I received this product from crowdtap in exchange for my honest review** First of all, I was pretty pleased at how pigmented these are, and how easy they are to apply. Since it is a mousse and not a gloss or completely matte lippie, it's staying power is right in between the two. This particular kind of lipstick never dries down completely. Comfortable on the lips, non-drying, affordable, and has a nice shade range to choose from!
31/12/2019
Love it!
This Revlon Ultra HD matte lip mousse is beautiful! The formula is super smooth, velvet-like, soft and lightweight. The pigmentation is light, and not so deep. it it really pretty. The scent is sweet and just amazing!
15/12/2019
love revlon
beautiful colors and as a matte lipstick doesn't make your lip dry. good lipstick in good price must buy product
13/12/2019
Luscious
This is my new favorite lip gloss!!!! My sister gave me the wine color and it is absolutely beautiful!!! It's a deep, rich and luscious color that makes my lip feel soft and moisturized. The wand with soft but firm tip makes for easy and precise application!!! I also love that the matte is long lasting with bleeding and doesn't transfer onto everything easily!!!
07/12/2019
Es bueno!
Es un labial que me gustó! Tiene un color muy agradable para mí me gusta que no es tan llamativo ni es tan bajito. Me gusta el efecto mate que maneja, no es tan duro y reseco como otros!
06/12/2019
Pretty but not long wearinh
I love long wearing lip color, especially the type that dries down to a matte look and a dry to the touch feel and that lasts all day. Unfortunately this is not that type of lip color. It has a semi matte look that is very pretty and has complete coverage. For me it only lasted a couple of hours and I can get that same wear out of a typical bullet type lipstick. If you're looking for a pretty lip color this is a good one, but for me it wasn't long wearing enough.
04/12/2019
Last all day, doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry and the price it good
03/12/2019
Lasts All Day
The shades are beautiful I have 3 and they last all day just note you may want to start with lip balm because this is a little on the dry side not a deal breaker for me because the shades are beautiful and the formula lasts! Revlon has always been a good drug store brand
22/11/2019
All day color!
This was my first experience with the product and I have to say I'm blown away! Revlon Ultra HD Lipcolor not only gives all day color, but all day moisturizing. I don't have to constantly reapply due to dryness. It applies smoothly and evenly for a natural look and the color stays put all day too, even after snacking. So many gorgeous shades to choose from and I will definitely be buying more!
20/11/2019
Luv Revlon
I had brought one and then brought another one and I switch up the colors from day to day. Now I have to find another color that I will luv.
17/11/2019
Best gift for women
I buy this lipstick for my mumma.... And she really impress by this lipstick because it's gave a smooth matte look and feel glossy and it's really good and my mom suggested this lipstick to her friends also
06/11/2019
Doesn’t dry out
This is one of the few matte lipsticks that I’ve tried that doesn’t make my lips feel overly dry or look cracked. The color lasts pretty long too. I would definitely recommend it
04/11/2019
Pleasantly surprised
I had purchased this on sale and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by how easily it applied, it was long lasting and the scent was awesome

Galería de probadores