4.4 5 0 187 187 ¿Cremoso e hiper-mate? Todo esto es parte de nuestro labial mousse hidratante y lleno de pigmentos, que permanece suave durante ocho horas.
Labial Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™ de Revlon
  • 4.4 De
  • 187 Reseñas

19/05/2020
Good
I love different shades of lipstick and this is my favorite one..long lasting and smooth...
29/04/2020
Love this lipstick!
This Revlon HD lipstick is great! I have it in multiple colors and it’s just amazing! It goes on smoothly I really like the applicator. Revlon is just a great company all around and never usually disappoint me.
13/04/2020
Labial de revlon
Me encanto deja los labios suaves y tiene diferentes colores se siente muy suavecito el labial y no esta pegajosa como otros labiales y no tienen que mejorarlo así como esta esta muy bien
06/04/2020
me encanto
la verdad huele muy riko y el color es sueve y se queda por tiempos la verdad me encanto
24/02/2020
Long lasting
I love the Revlon line of lipsticks. I wish they would bring back Luisient as a shade. This matte one goes on smooth and takes very little to give a long lasting color to your lips.
20/02/2020
Not opaque enough
This is highly dependent on the shade you choose. I tried the pretty Berry color, but found that it was dull and watery. However, the bright red I tried was a lot nicer in texture---but not long wearing at all. Hard pass from me.
30/01/2020
Matte Lipstick
Love this lipstick. Very moisturizing and highly pigmented. Stays on all day.
24/01/2020
Lasts all day great product May God Bless Us All AMEN By Faith
17/01/2020
Highly recommend
I too like many other reviewers was pleasantly surprised by revlon ultra hd matte lip mousse, because of its long wear. It goes on smooth and light and was the first matte lip product i ever tried. I am extremely happy with it and would highly recommend it.
08/01/2020
Pigmented & Decent Wear Time
I received this product from crowdtap in exchange for my honest review** First of all, I was pretty pleased at how pigmented these are, and how easy they are to apply. Since it is a mousse and not a gloss or completely matte lippie, it's staying power is right in between the two. This particular kind of lipstick never dries down completely. Comfortable on the lips, non-drying, affordable, and has a nice shade range to choose from!
31/12/2019
Love it!
This Revlon Ultra HD matte lip mousse is beautiful! The formula is super smooth, velvet-like, soft and lightweight. The pigmentation is light, and not so deep. it it really pretty. The scent is sweet and just amazing!
15/12/2019
love revlon
beautiful colors and as a matte lipstick doesn't make your lip dry. good lipstick in good price must buy product
13/12/2019
Luscious
This is my new favorite lip gloss!!!! My sister gave me the wine color and it is absolutely beautiful!!! It's a deep, rich and luscious color that makes my lip feel soft and moisturized. The wand with soft but firm tip makes for easy and precise application!!! I also love that the matte is long lasting with bleeding and doesn't transfer onto everything easily!!!
07/12/2019
Es bueno!
Es un labial que me gustó! Tiene un color muy agradable para mí me gusta que no es tan llamativo ni es tan bajito. Me gusta el efecto mate que maneja, no es tan duro y reseco como otros!
06/12/2019
Pretty but not long wearinh
I love long wearing lip color, especially the type that dries down to a matte look and a dry to the touch feel and that lasts all day. Unfortunately this is not that type of lip color. It has a semi matte look that is very pretty and has complete coverage. For me it only lasted a couple of hours and I can get that same wear out of a typical bullet type lipstick. If you're looking for a pretty lip color this is a good one, but for me it wasn't long wearing enough.

Galería de probadores